Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Adult Nursing @ University of Greenwich Medway campus 2016 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I have got an offer for Adult Nursing and will be starting in Jan 2016 I am very excited but it will be a big move for me as I am currently living in Northern Ireland !

Would be great to get in touch with fellow students drop me a line peeps xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have also received an offer for Adult Nursing, Greenwich at the Medway Campuss. Big step for you! I know how you feel as I have only been living in England a year myself. Moved from South Wales.

ReputationRep:
    Oh happy days, do you like living in England ? Be good to know other students who are due to start at Medway.

I am very excited as it took me 2 years to actually get an offer! Hard work paid off at last

ReputationRep:
    Like many places it has it's good points and bad points but all in all I think it is a good place to live!

Well that's dedication for you congratulations! Do you have a conditional or unconditional offer?

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii, I'm from NI myself, starting Adult Nursing in Jan'16. I'm livin over here a year n a half now tho. When do u move over?

Lucy

ReputationRep:
    Oh fantastic! I'm moving over to Medway around November/December time. Do you like living in Kent Lucy ? I've friends over in London so actually going over to see my uni as well this weekend - and look at a few properties just to see what student areas are like.

Are you excited about starting your course Lucy ? I am soooo excited literally can't wait.

User55197 - I've got a firm unconditional offer btw.

xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I should be in Medway by September if my visa application works out. I got admission in Biotechnology (MSc)

ReputationRep:
    Oh happy days Jeri, well done! Are you looking forward to it ? Where are you moving from ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi fellow students nurses or future students...have you considered doing anything in your spare time? 220 Medical Squadron are looking for paramedics, nurses, combat medics etc. It's great fun and worth a look?It's not far from the Medway campus.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I've also been offered adult nursing in medway. I'm from Ireland also, so I'll be in the same boat

I probably won't be moving over until the new year. Do you have any tips on accomodation over there? I have not visited the campus yet

Tara

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I've applied for undergrad Adult nursing at Medway (January 2016 intake) fingers crossed. Sent application couple weeks ago. So far just an email from admissions request for academic qualifications. Hopefully hear something soon!

Mel x

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, did you all have the 20 days of work experience in a health care setting before applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordhan96)
    Hi everyone, did you all have the 20 days of work experience in a health care setting before applying?
    It should help if you have had some sort experience in the health proffesions. Voulnteering is always good.

ReputationRep:
    So, I have a selection day invite for the 23rd October!

Yay some news.

Mel x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelD88)
    So, I have a selection day invite for the 23rd October!

Yay some news.

Mel x
    Congratulations! How long did they take to respond to your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordhan96)
    Congratulations! How long did they take to respond to your application?
    A few weeks, but always seems longer lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelD88)
    A few weeks, but always seems longer lol
    That's not too long then. I applied at the beginning of the week and it feels like forever ahaa

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I had an interview on 23rd August, for jan 2016, so fingers crossed!

Mia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mia_b15)
    Hi, I had an interview on 23rd August, for jan 2016, so fingers crossed!

Mia
    Have you not heard anything back Mia?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Mel I meant to say October, but phone autocorrected! How did you get on x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.