Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Adult Nursing @ University of Greenwich Medway campus 2016 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelD88)
    I did the same, withdrawn from the others and excepted offer. I really liked Greenwich uni too! Think I could cry ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜† x
    I'm so overwhelmed ๐Ÿ™ˆ really is like a dream come true for me! I loved greenwhich! You all were so lovely on the day to! I literally can't wait! ๐Ÿ˜€ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do we all do now? Wait for news? I'm so excited ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ReputationRep:
    What do we all do now? Wait for news? I'm so excited ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
    Think so ๐Ÿ™ˆ I'm so excited! Might be an idea so sort student finance if you are applying for it as it takes 6 weeks to process xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mia_b15)
    Think so ๐Ÿ™ˆ I'm so excited! Might be an idea so sort student finance if you are applying for it as it takes 6 weeks to process xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    6 weeks omg! I'm applying for busary and a loan. Are you applying x

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for everything now do any of you know the exact start time and finish times for lectures?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahkayhair)
    I'm applying for everything now do any of you know the exact start time and finish times for lectures?

What are you applying for Sarah?

ReputationRep:
    What are you applying for Sarah?
    Ahh help! How do you apply for a bursary? Thought we already had one from the NHS as they pay for tuition but do you still have to apply ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to start nursing in January, I'm so excited.

If any of you use Facebook, I was thinking we could set up a Facebook group for us so we can talk on their as well? What do you all think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordhan96)
    Can't wait to start nursing in January, I'm so excited.

If any of you use Facebook, I was thinking we could set up a Facebook group for us so we can talk on their as well? What do you all think?
    That's a wicked idea :-) I'm still in shock of getting a place haha

ReputationRep:
    Ahh help! How do you apply for a bursary? Thought we already had one from the NHS as they pay for tuition but do you still have to apply ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes! Create an NHS boss account

ReputationRep:
    Facebook group would be great! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is petra. I'm from Ireland and recently was offered interviews for both the Medway and avery hill campuses. If anyone has any insight or advice. I don't know which one to choose. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is petra . I'm from Ireland. Today I just got offered interviews for both the Medway campus starting Jan 2016 and the Avery hill campus which starts in march. I haven't a clue which one to choose. Any advice.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petramaria91)
    Hi my name is petra . I'm from Ireland. Today I just got offered interviews for both the Medway campus starting Jan 2016 and the Avery hill campus which starts in march. I haven't a clue which one to choose. Any advice.?
    Go to both interviews and follow your heart :-)

ReputationRep:
    I have just tried making a Facebook group for us but it not letting me do it. I'm not too sure if I am doing it right, as I have never made a group on Facebook before It seems to only let me make a group if I add my friends to it, but none of my Facebook friends are doing the course.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe add us on Facebook first? Or I can have a try x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just made a group called '2016 adult nursing UOG. Have a search for it and let me know if you see it, and join x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll have a search now. Xx

ReputationRep:
    I just made a group called '2016 adult nursing UOG. Have a search for it and let me know if you see it, and join x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't find it :-( xx

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't find it, if you can add me to the group? Mel Deniz x

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.