Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know the Dua for Exams

ReputationRep:
    After studying:
    “Allahumma inni astaodeeka ma qara’tu wama hafaz-tu. Farudduhu ‘allaya inda hajati elahi. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na’mal wakeel”“Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid.”

For making something easy:
    “Allahumma la sahla illama ja-‘altahu sahla anta taj ‘alu al hazana eza ma shi’ta sahal.”“Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.

For concentration:
    “Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as’aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa’ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi dhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan.”

ReputationRep:
    If you ever get stuck, read durood. The angels take the durood to the prophet, the prophet replies and the angels then bring ten blessings back to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    After studying:
    “Allahumma inni astaodeeka ma qara’tu wama hafaz-tu. Farudduhu ‘allaya inda hajati elahi. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na’mal wakeel”“Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid.”

For making something easy:
    “Allahumma la sahla illama ja-‘altahu sahla anta taj ‘alu al hazana eza ma shi’ta sahal.”“Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.
    The Prophet (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) told the following dua to be recited in stress, studies, exams and trials“O Allaah, there is no ease except what You make easy. And if You wish, You make the difficult easy.” [recorded in Hisnul-Muslim]
    Jazakallah Khair Brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arsalan2502)
    Does anybody know the Dua for Exams
    for success in exams recite seven times before the start:fa inna hasbukallah.huwalazee ayyadaka binasrihee wa bil mu'mineen

ReputationRep:
    Read 2 Raka'at Nafl salah before your exam as well and give sadaqah if you can May Allah make it easy for us all.

ReputationRep:
    go to this site. https://islamgreatreligion.wordpress...ies-and-exams/ it's got a lot.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 11, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.