Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Today is the day to book accommodation if you are going to De Montfort Uni, you were supposed to receive an email at 9am with login details, I didn't. If this is the case you can use your UCAS ID and D.O.B to login and while successful I then had a message saying my account isn't active. Not only that but the accommodation office is closed so you can't even ring them up! Anyone have any tips on what to do?

ReputationRep:
    when i booked mine i didn't get he email until a few days later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieAnn67)
    when i booked mine i didn't get he email until a few days later
    Ahh so its not just me, but did you get a message saying your account was not active?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it became active after I had the email

ReputationRep:
    So were you not able to book your accommodation then until after the day they said you could bok?

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for the email to come through too! I'm worried i'll miss it and end up in crap accommodation haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janetappouni)
    I'm waiting for the email to come through too! I'm worried i'll miss it and end up in crap accommodation haha
    I've not got the email but its telling my I'm not eligible for accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Ohh no! Did they say why??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adrewlock)
    I've not got the email but its telling my I'm not eligible for accommodation
    Mine did this too! i just emailed them and they fixed it for me

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.