Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to be studying fashion textiles at East London uni starting this September???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucky96)
    Anyone going to be studying fashion textiles at East London uni starting this September???
    hello I am going to be studying fashion textiles at uel as from September 2015!

ReputationRep:
    hey, ill also be studying fashion textiles this year

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the late reply guys! Have you started on your summer work yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonita123)
    hello I am going to be studying fashion textiles at uel as from September 2015!
    Hi there! are you going to be living in halls too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adnwrl)
    hey, ill also be studying fashion textiles this year
    Ohh good! have you finished doing your summer work project yet?

ReputationRep:
    Ohh good! have you finished doing your summer work project yet?
    No not yet, ive done some secondary research but ive not been able to afford getting to london since i had to save money towards the 750 for halls so im starting to panic now aha

ReputationRep:
    No not yet, ive done some secondary research but ive not been able to afford getting to london since i had to save money towards the 750 for halls so im starting to panic now aha
    At least you've done some research! I haven't even started on it yet :/ I've had to save up a lot of money aswell so I feel you on that part
    Where are you from btw?

ReputationRep:
    At least you've done some research! I haven't even started on it yet :/ I've had to save up a lot of money aswell so I feel you on that part
    Where are you from btw?
    I think i might just do as much as i can now and wait til ive moved up and got my loan and visit the exhibitions that are still open during that first week, might save me some trouble haha, and im from southampton, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I think i might just do as much as i can now and wait til ive moved up and got my loan and visit the exhibitions that are still open during that first week, might save me some trouble haha, and im from southampton, yourself?
    Yeah that'd be the best way to go about it I think too. And I'm from up north, place called Doncaster if you know where that is lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that'd be the best way to go about it I think too. And I'm from up north, place called Doncaster if you know where that is lol.
    oh cool, i know roughly where abouts that is aha, can i ask what you studied in college??

ReputationRep:
    oh cool, i know roughly where abouts that is aha, can i ask what you studied in college??
    Well I did my a-levels first which mostly consisted of sciences and textiles. Then I did a year in college where I did this foundation course for art and design. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Well I did my a-levels first which mostly consisted of sciences and textiles. Then I did a year in college where I did this foundation course for art and design. What about you?
    nice, i done a BTEC in fashion and clothing

ReputationRep:
    nice, i done a BTEC in fashion and clothing
    Ohh cool btw are you going to be living in halls aswell?

ReputationRep:
    Ohh cool btw are you going to be living in halls aswell?
    Yeah i will be i assume you are? aha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i will be i assume you are? aha
    Yeah me too

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me too
    awesome, what was your first choice for the rooms?

ReputationRep:
    awesome, what was your first choice for the rooms?
    I put the enhanced studio one as my first choice cause I tend to get claustrophobic quite easily so need a bit more open space. What about you?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: August 30, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.