Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Not sure what to make of this, have I been friend-zoned? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For our 2nd date, the girl invited me to an event she is organising and said I could bring friends. I feel like this means I have been friend-zoned. What shall I do?

I could go and bring no-one else but she might think I have no friends.
    I could go and bring a wing-man
    I could not go because it's pointless as she will be busy and have no time for me

ReputationRep:
    It's an event she invited you to, so it's not a date.... She doesn't want you to feel lonely when she's talking to her friends or whatever....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If it's a 2nd date and you're sure its a date then...

1. (more likely) she wants to see what your friends are like as if you both become an item your social circles will mix thus she wants to see if it would work out.
    2. She is not that into you.

ReputationRep:
    Whats the event?
    Have you already said yes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What kind of event is it? If it's something she organised she might want you there to show your support but knows she'll be too busy on the day to give you much of her time. I wouldn't take it as a dig

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure if its a date I asked her out but she could not amke the time I suggested so she suggested this. I have not said anything to her yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodAtum)
    I am not sure if its a date I have not said anything to her yet.
    Tell her 'no, im busy, but im free for drinks (whenever it suits you.')

Something like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.