Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Is anyone else just chilling instead of revising? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Went from looking at thymocytes to booking Berlin, counts as revision right?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me! I have a history exam on Wednesday but I just can't seem to get up and sit at the table and attempt questions. I've worked hard all year and now this......I am gonna force myself to get up in a min

ReputationRep:
    Everyone in this thread needs to come back and post their results on results day ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by contradicta)
    Everyone in this thread needs to come back and post their results on results day ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL ouch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pugglet)
    Same here. I have the worst memory in existence

Yup and it went horrible lol.
    Got confused with the last q too, wrote the right answer and crossed it out FML

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khawer)
    Yup and it went horrible lol.
    Got confused with the last q too, wrote the right answer and crossed it out FML
    They were literally obsessed with the strange situation

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't feel like I have my first exam in 34 hours (wish I hadn't just calculated that).
    It is very very odd.

I spent the evening making cakes, rather than revising, which was probably not the best decision...
    The cakes were lush to be fair though :drool:

ReputationRep:
    care to share them with me?

wish i had spent my non-revising hours doing something like that, i just read a book at a cafe nearby. though it was quite a good book. and quite nice coffee. though i may have had a bit much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelefi)
    care to share them with me? wish i had spent my non-revising hours doing something like that, i just read a book at a cafe nearby. though it was quite a good book. and quite nice coffee. though i may have had a bit much.
    ooo what book are you reading?
    I wish I spent my non revising hours reading. But that's because I do English literature so it'd still be revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astronandos)
    i have my first exam on wednesday and i tried to properly start revision yesterday but i just ended up playing cs:go with some friends :d
    omd i play cs:go too :d

ReputationRep:
    care to share them with me?

wish i had spent my non-revising hours doing something like that, i just read a book at a cafe nearby. though it was quite a good book. and quite nice coffee. though i may have had a bit much.
    Banana and Pecan, FYI (with banana/butterscotch icing and little pecans on top) :giggle:

It was a bad decision. More unnecessary calories to fuel my procrastination :lol:

Which book?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Pedro K.)
    omd i play cs:go too :d
    I hate it, but it's just so damn addictive

ReputationRep:
    Ugh. Procrastinating sucks.

ReputationRep:
    I procrastinate but I also revise. Basically, what I do is I procrastinate with my books and notes open in front of me. It really cuts down the amount of time I procrastinate because you can literally see your books 'staring' at you which really helps.
    It's actually made me really productive- in the past I'd get maybe 4 hours of work in a day, now I get about 6 hours in- generally consists of 3-4 past papers a day, marking time and then revisiting bits I've messed up in.

ReputationRep:
    got exam today 1:30 just chillin rn on laptop fml

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I chill all year round.Then when exams come I cant stop chilling.So I just chill and panic the day before exams.Then exams over.So back to chillin.:cool: Warning : do not try this at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuth)
    Banana and Pecan, FYI (with banana/butterscotch icing and little pecans on top) :giggle:

It was a bad decision. More unnecessary calories to fuel my procrastination :lol:

Which book?
    sounds delicious, its worth the calories!

and the book was 20,000 leagues under the sea (dont know why, i just love that book).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    I procrastinate but I also revise. Basically, what I do is I procrastinate with my books and notes open in front of me. It really cuts down the amount of time I procrastinate because you can literally see your books 'staring' at you which really helps.
    It's actually made me really productive- in the past I'd get maybe 4 hours of work in a day, now I get about 6 hours in- generally consists of 3-4 past papers a day, marking time and then revisiting bits I've messed up in.
    Just... how.
    I have a maths revision guide about a foot away from me and all it is doing is making me stressed :lol:

(Original post by nayana71)
    got exam today 1:30 just chillin rn on laptop fml
    What's the exam? Good luck

sounds delicious, its worth the calories!

and the book was 20,000 leagues under the sea (dont know why, i just love that book).
    I'll just keep telling myself that :giggle:

Ah... giant narwhals and all that? (Well, not quite...)

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Neuth;55686291]Just... how.
    I have a maths revision guide about a foot away from me and all it is doing is making me stressed :lol:

Its forsociology unit 1 and thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nayana71)

Its forsociology unit 1 and thanks
    Core 1 tomorrow - thank you

You'll be fine Any other exams this week?

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.