Geography CCEA A21 Watch

Rose4123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Are there any predictions for A21 tomorrow? Studying impact of population change and sustainable development. Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated
cfahy311
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rose4123)
Are there any predictions for A21 tomorrow? Studying impact of population change and sustainable development. Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated
Hi there im doing A21 tomorrow as well, also doing pop change and sustainable development, predictions for population change includ-
factors influencing fertility, theory of boserup, push and pull factors, and essays- canada and china (seperate essays) or patterns/trends in fertility

Sustainable development- short questions- integrated transport, urban conservation, sustainable development (general) and the essays are usually always cambridge and curitiba so know at least one very well
Rose4123
Rep:
?
(Original post by cfahy311)
Hi there im doing A21 tomorrow as well, also doing pop change and sustainable development, predictions for population change includ-
factors influencing fertility, theory of boserup, push and pull factors, and essays- canada and china (seperate essays) or patterns/trends in fertility

Sustainable development- short questions- integrated transport, urban conservation, sustainable development (general) and the essays are usually always cambridge and curitiba so know at least one very well
Thank you so much!! Is Canada your migration case study? I don't do any Canada case studies.
Rose4123
Rep:
?
Thank you so much!! Is Canada your migration case study? I don't do any Canada case studies.
Are these just predictions your teacher has made? Are you concentrating on ecotourism essay for tourism?
cfahy311
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are these just predictions your teacher has made? Are you concentrating on ecotourism essay for tourism?
I dont think we do eco-tourism? not sure why, but yea canada's my case study for migration and china for fertility
ThatDude007
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The tourism case study can either be on Mallorca or Ecotourism and there won't be a choice of question. More than likely it will be EcoT!

Anyone doing ethnicity? I'm predicting Israel.
shamgce
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I do Cyprus insted of Israel but I think it will be on and primary and secondary factors. Does anyone do the Air Pollution topic in section B??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (414)
18.63%
The paper was reasonable (1054)
47.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (493)
22.19%
It was TERRIBLE (261)
11.75%

Watched Threads