Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are there any predictions for A21 tomorrow? Studying impact of population change and sustainable development. Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose4123)
    Are there any predictions for A21 tomorrow? Studying impact of population change and sustainable development. Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated
    Hi there im doing A21 tomorrow as well, also doing pop change and sustainable development, predictions for population change includ-
    factors influencing fertility, theory of boserup, push and pull factors, and essays- canada and china (seperate essays) or patterns/trends in fertility

Sustainable development- short questions- integrated transport, urban conservation, sustainable development (general) and the essays are usually always cambridge and curitiba so know at least one very well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfahy311)
    Hi there im doing A21 tomorrow as well, also doing pop change and sustainable development, predictions for population change includ-
    factors influencing fertility, theory of boserup, push and pull factors, and essays- canada and china (seperate essays) or patterns/trends in fertility

Sustainable development- short questions- integrated transport, urban conservation, sustainable development (general) and the essays are usually always cambridge and curitiba so know at least one very well
    Thank you so much!! Is Canada your migration case study? I don't do any Canada case studies.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much!! Is Canada your migration case study? I don't do any Canada case studies.
    Are these just predictions your teacher has made? Are you concentrating on ecotourism essay for tourism?

ReputationRep:
    Are these just predictions your teacher has made? Are you concentrating on ecotourism essay for tourism?
    I dont think we do eco-tourism? not sure why, but yea canada's my case study for migration and china for fertility

ReputationRep:
    The tourism case study can either be on Mallorca or Ecotourism and there won't be a choice of question. More than likely it will be EcoT!

Anyone doing ethnicity? I'm predicting Israel.

ReputationRep:
    I do Cyprus insted of Israel but I think it will be on and primary and secondary factors. Does anyone do the Air Pollution topic in section B??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 11, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.