Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Annoying Habits? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Probably that I work too hard and I just care so much about this company.

ReputationRep:
    Staying up way too late.

Even when I want to sleep.

Because I have a horrible habit of procrastinating until the very last minute.

ReputationRep:
    Another thing that annoys me is when people spit in public. Vile cretins.

ReputationRep:
    People who suck ice cream lollies instead of biting/eating them. grosses me out so much. your just coating it in saliva D:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Witcher)
    People who suck ice cream lollies instead of biting/eating them. grosses me out so much. your just coating it in saliva D:
    Erm, what is so wrong to suck an ice cream lolly? the saliva alone? come on! some are sooo cold that they cause toothaches during biting.

ReputationRep:
    When people guilt trip you on purpose and know it
    like i had to support somebody's argument against one of my friends yesterday because the girl was on the verge of tears. I dont know her that well, but really want to be the one to make her cry in public so i had to go agaisnst my friend... which landed me in s***

ReputationRep:
    I don't find anything I do annoying to other ppl b/c I simply do not consider nor care about other ppl. Like if I'm doing something like shaking my leg and someone gives me a this :dry: look I go like :closedeyes: and keep shaking. :closedeyes:

What I do that annoys me is when I leave something at home and have to go back. It's such a :facepalm: moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lissy14)
    Nodding when you see a friend in the corridor.

(They inevitably nod back, and then I nod again, and then within a matter of seconds the situation escalates and we are both nodding manically in a strange chicken impersonation as we head off down the corridor... IT NEVER ENDS WELL)
    What a weird situation to be in :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Eating, talking with their mouth full. No thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Empty promises
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charles97)
    Empty promises
    I can understand you. There is almost nothing what is more important than to keep a promise.

(Original post by D.MCK)
    Right, really a bad indecent habit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.MCK)
    Omg yes...

What really bugs me about it is the sound.

ReputationRep:
    When year 7s decide to hug eachother in the middle of a crowded corridor

ReputationRep:
    It really gets to me when people talk over you/ interrupt you.
    In my English lessons there's a girl who is a decent person; but she just doesn't let me get a word in edge ways, and when she does, she's always impatient to get a word in. My sister also has a habit of trying to finish my sentences which I find both confusing and irritating.

ReputationRep:
    People who take 70% of the heists money on GTA online :mad:
    When there are like 50 empty seats on the bus but the smelly guy and you make eye contact and he sees this as a sign of welcome and decides to sit by you :dry:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    Omg yes...

What really bugs me about it is the sound.
    Do you mean the chewing sounds wihen the mouth is opened? yeah, that is also an annyoing habit during eating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Do you mean the chewing sounds wihen the mouth is opened? yeah, that is also an annyoing habit during eating.
    Yeah, but specifically there's a horrible sound people make when they talk with their mouth full that irritates me. Just like chalk on a board.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatalieBlundell)
    What are some annoying habits that people have that really annoy you? I am curious to know.

Keep things nice though, don't be too nasty or spiteful about it.

Thank you
    People who speak quietly. It really, really annoys me.

ReputationRep:
    People who chew loudly.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    Yeah, but specifically there's a horrible sound people make when they talk with their mouth full that irritates me. Just like chalk on a board.
    Oh, that reminds me of another annoying habit anyway: crunching with the teeth. Oh my god, that is a true nerves killer! it causes bad feelings if I just think about that.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.