Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    i did context 1 For the 12 marker i spoke about the price mechanism...and i drew a diagram shifting supply to the left and increased prices etc. For the 25 marker i didnt have enough time to write about monopoly so i just did income inequality and negative externalities wikl i loose marks? Also i didnt have enough time to finish my conclusion....For the 8 marker i didnt use any units i screwed this paper

ReputationRep:
    I talked about the rationing and signalling functions for the 12 marker and drew a simple diagram with it. I spoke mainly about income inequality on the 25 marker, also a bit on monopoly but not much. Does anyone know if you have to speak about all 3 market failures (neg externalities, monopoly and income inequality) to get a decent mark?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest it should be fine if you didn't talk about monopolies as long as you explained income inequality and negative externalities (any 2 out of the 3), identifying the market failures and correctly describing the interventions that can be used to prevent a market failure, Also giving evaluation and talking about what would occur if left to the free market, should score you 16+ easily.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone remember for the context 1 25 marker. Did it say such as? If it did then I would be fine with talking about one hopefully.

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.