Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Falmouth in September to study fine art, yet I don't know what accommodation is best for the woodlanecampus and also for the proper uni experience. I have been offered a place at the view, but this has a shared bathroom which I'm not a fan of so was wandering where other people have stayed whilst studying in Falmouth and also what's their experience been like there. Thank you in advance for any help.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there if you are looking for a room for Falmouth Uni or Exeter there is one available in Falmouth Town Centre itself (right in the middle of town), a 3 Bedroom Flat newly refurbished, currently I have the spot with two others but I will not be returning next year. The two other flatmates are really nice, tidy people and study as part of Exeter Uni on the campus. please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible - the tenancy starts on the 1st of July and even though it is a year contract works out cheaper than all the halls available on campus.Thanks,Luke

ReputationRep:
    I've known some people in shared rooms to get on great, and some not so good. It depends really who you end up with. Being on campus though you're near the stannary and koofi and the library, which is really handy. I was in view and it was great most of the time. Some people did get private accommodation and have their own houses which they enjoyed, and they had friends on campus who they visited and stayed at too.

If you live in Falmouth though you have to get the bus in every day which can cost, even though it's only a quid with your student card, it does add up. But the student experience does come a lot from being on campus. Bit of a risk on who you get for shared rooms but it could be worth it, may not be. Your choice I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    im a student mentor for textiles design at falmouth. Alot of people have shared room which can work out really well like alot of people i know! i was also in a shared room and it didnt work out but that was ok, i just got a single room.
    have a look at this page it might help you and also go to your course facebook page it will say your 'course title' falmouth 2015/18
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/461247390558289/

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 17, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.