Turn on thread page Beta

Why is sex so addictive? watch

Announcements

why is it?

ReputationRep:
    clasical conditioning supported by oprent conditioning.

love Katy ***

what????

ReputationRep:
    you have sex, it feels good, you do it more.

when you dont do it, you feel bad, you dont do it less.

you get adicted.

love Katy ***

do u do sykology or something??

ReputationRep:
    i did.

love Katy ***

cool. so can u read my min then?

ReputationRep:
    She can't, but I can.

Hey stop doing that to her with your mind.

dont blame me. i am just a man

Its simple logic for a male. There producing millions of sperm a day and have to get rid of it somehow. Its not a case of addiction.

ReputationRep:
    According to my mum, our teenage years are like when a dogs are in season. Very bad example though.

According to her, during our teenage years, we are perfect to reproduce and its just our biologic clocks telling us we're in season and to get laid as much as possible to carry on the race.

Ok, we have condoms but back when condoms didn't exist, the more you did it, the more chance of reproducing and having brats.

Also, if sex wasn't great, we wouldn't do it. By being enjoyable you want more and more.

This is not an excuse though for boys to lie on their beds with a long line of girls outside their room shouting next. Zip it up boys!

DAMN IT !!!

You can go home now ladies...

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Leekey
    DAMN IT !!!

You can go home now ladies...
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Well if you like your partner, the fact you are so ultimately close to each other can only be an incredible turn on. And anyway, it feels bloody awesome.

what would u say is the average age for losing your virginity? i'm 18 and a girl, and havent gotten there yet. how old were u when u lost urs? or if ur still a virgin, what age do u think is appropriate 2 have sex? i say between 18-23 for ur first time.

i was 16 when i lost mine

I was 90.

ReputationRep:
    17 years and 1 day. Hang on......I certainly regret not waiting.

ReputationRep:
    I was 17 and 4 months. I definitely feel I was ready. When I was younger I used to imagine my first time being with someone I loved etc etc and whilst that didn't happen, my first time was with someone I cared about then and still care about now, I wasn't under the influence of alcohol, and I was in a bed. So I've got no complaints whatsoever.

It was also damn good, even the first time, for both of us.

Ed

ReputationRep:
    *Sad Violin Music In Background*

Planned to do it my boyfriend (now ex) on my 16th birthday. Caught him the day before getting a bj off another boy.

*Cuts the music*

I didn't feel the need the get my revenge though because I walked in with the teacher whose classroom it was!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.