This discussion is closed.
darkshines
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by a_musical_gal
*Sad Violin Music In Background*

Planned to do it my boyfriend (now ex) on my 16th birthday. Caught him the day before getting a bj off another boy.

*Cuts the music*

I didn't feel the need the get my revenge though because I walked in with the teacher whose classroom it was!

hehehe
miss_han
Report 16 years ago
yeah, im 18 next week and still a virgin, i guess it never felt right with any of the other guys. now, im just not sure, i'm with a guy i love, but i dont know how serious i want things to be when we both go to uni. its a big risk to take for someone who's leaving in a couple of weeks
h
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Did you see Amercian Pie 1, miss_han?

Happy Couple going to different colleges. They do it on prom night and she dumps him the morning after saying it won't work out as a long distance relationship.

Why did she sleep with him evem though she was going to break up with him?

Because she didn't want to lose it on a one night stand with an idoit at college. She wanted it to be special.

Don't let me push into its your decision.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I agree entirely with the whole waiting until one is ready but what if it is heat of the moment. Sometimes we tend to blame everyting on that one moment. If both people are in the mood then it happens. Not saying that the idea is unacceptable but maybe that should be considered. Please respond Peace!
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
I agree entirely with the whole waiting until one is ready but what if it is heat of the moment. Sometimes we tend to blame everyting on that one moment. If both people are in the mood then it happens. Not saying that the idea is unacceptable but maybe that should be considered. Please respond Peace!
i agree, no need to rush cos ure a teen. wait to ure ready, ull no when!
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)

Planned to do it my boyfriend (now ex) on my 16th birthday. Caught him the day before getting a bj off another boy.

*Cuts the music*

I didn't feel the need the get my revenge though because I walked in with the teacher whose classroom it was!
thats sick..so basically u were dating a gay guy the entire time..

CR
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CR3)
thats sick..so basically u were dating a gay guy the entire time..

CR
Not necessarily. He could have accidentally tripped or something. Sounds more bi-sexual than gay.

I sense homophobia from you CR3.

Ad
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Not necessarily. He could have accidentally tripped or something. Sounds more bi-sexual than gay.

I sense homophobia from you CR3.

Ad
well we don't get the whole story..for all we know this guy could have been dating another guy the entire time..and no i don't care what a persons way of life is i just thought it was sick because he was going out with a female and was getting head from a male

CR
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CR3)
well we don't get the whole story..for all we know this guy could have been dating another guy the entire time..and no i don't care what a persons way of life is i just thought it was sick because he was going out with a female and was getting head from a male

CR
i agree, i take back my last comment.

No offence to AMG, but this whole story is pretty funny.
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
i agree, i take back my last comment.

yes..i hope u've moved on from that situation

CR
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

I agree, but if it happened to me, I think it would completely kill my confidence, and make me feel soo bad.

Phil
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)

*Cuts the music*

At the risk of invoking a mass outcry, I was just curious as to whether it's that big a deal if a bloke was bisexual. I personally don't think it's any great crime. I would be quite happy to sleep with a bloke I love and who loves me, even if he has got a bj from another bloke before.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At the risk of invoking a mass outcry, I was just curious as to whether it's that big a deal if a bloke was bisexual. I personally don't think it's any great crime. I would be quite happy to sleep with a bloke I love and who loves me, even if he has got a bj from another bloke before.
well you could argue that you are getting the best of both worlds.

Adam
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I'm guessing it was the cheating that was the major problem here. If my boyfriend got a blow job off anyone else- male, female, indeterminate or member of the animal kingdom I'd rip his balls off.
Bumblebee3
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The only problem I would have with my bloke being bi is that there would be twice the competition. Maybe if I became bi it would even the score...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads