Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Found the D question about vocation hard. What questions did you struggle on?

ReputationRep:
    I found some of the E questions hard because I couldn't use any quotes...

Land the vocation question was a B question I think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnny10men)

what did you put for that question, and also the public and private worship, rest I thought was fairly okay

ReputationRep:
    Vocation: helping in developing countries "treat others as you would like to be treated" for example mother Teresa (something along these lines)

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people in my class also found the vocation question a surprise and therefore quite hard. A few of the same questions from previous papers such as the "define responsibilities" came up which we spent a lot of time revising for. I found that doing simple flashcard systems can help massively. For example, choose a word such as Sheol and write it on a side of paper then on the other side write what it is (e.g Jewish Hell), what it can be linked into (e.g The Afterlife). If you do this for a lot of others, it can really help to not just remember the words and their meanings but their themes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rumana101)
    what did you put for that question, and also the public and private worship, rest I thought was fairly okay
    I put about how God is always with us and how sometimes it can be a distraction having other people around you whilst you worship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnny10men)

yes! The E questions were quite hard although I felt fairly confident on the one about animals

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was fine appart from the vocation question! None of us had ever heard of the word, must have been something our teachers missed out! What do you think you've got?? I think a B, possibly an A if I'm lucky!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocciemilkshake)
    I thought it was fine appart from the vocation question! None of us had ever heard of the word, must have been something our teachers missed out! What do you think you've got?? I think a B, possibly an A if I'm lucky!!
    Vocation was definitely something I have been taught about and I revised it too however, I just misread the question which is very annoying. I am hoping for at least a B and I'm hoping I have done it. Hope the next paper isn't too hard!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 12, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.