Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Girlfriend and cousin put makeup on me! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    Did you look pretty?
    They have said that the enjoyed putting make up on me so much that they would like to do it again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VTCS)
    They have said that the enjoyed putting make up on me so much that they would like to do it again!
    You may have a career here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VTCS)
    I am not as upset as I was before, I thought my cousin and girlfriend had put makeup on me because they hated me! However, my girlfriend has given me a cuddle and reassured me that is not true. So I am feeling better and if they want to put more makeup on me then I do not mind, it is relatively harmless.
    why would they hate you lol? of course, it is sweet if you give them your permission from nxt time lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pagorai)
    why would they hate you lol? of course, it is sweet if you give them your permission from nxt time lol
    I have long hair and they want to braid it! So I have said yes and they have promised to be extra gentle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VTCS)
    I have long hair and they want to braid it! So I have said yes and they have promised to be extra gentle!
    lol how long is it?

ReputationRep:
    lol how long is it?
    Very long. And I keep it quite well groomed. So, I hope they do not mess it up too much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VTCS)
    Very long. And I keep it quite well groomed. So, I hope they do not mess it up too much!
    till where?

ReputationRep:
    till where?
    Longer than shoulder length and it is blonde.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VTCS)
    Longer than shoulder length and it is blonde.
    Do you rock it like him? lol
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=396039&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 1471241_616284061766663_2031685591_n.jpg (91.1 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Well this certainly seems legit :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Pics or it didn't happen

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 11, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.