Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have been asked to prove I have been living in the UK for the past three years (I am French). However, I am not clear on how many documents to send. Must they be all those listed or do I select one or two? All my bills and council taxes are included in my rent so I cannot provide those.
    What's more, I am asked for original hard-copies when everything is now done digitally - bank statements, phone bills, even my payslips are now emailed!
    Any clarification is very much appreciated.
    Many thanks.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    We would need as much evidence as possible to cover the whole three years to determine if you are eligible. We cannot accept online evidence, however, you are actually able to request original copies of these from the relevant provider which can be accepted.

How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.