Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Resitting as levels next year? Watch

ReputationRep:
    hi

i am currently in my first year of as levels and was wondering if i do bad will i be able to resit some exams whilst doing a2

ReputationRep:
    depends on the exam board.
    I emailed aqa this morning after doing badly in my econ 1 exam, and they said that resits for as modules will be available to redo in summer 2016. which is therefore the last ever opportunity, as i am presuming you will leave college as you will be in the end of A2 next year, and because of new exam linear introductions these papers will no longer exsist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobmarley123)
    depends on the exam board.
    I emailed aqa this morning after doing badly in my econ 1 exam, and they said that resits for as modules will be available to redo in summer 2016. which is therefore the last ever opportunity, as i am presuming you will leave college as you will be in the end of A2 next year, and because of new exam linear introductions these papers will no longer exsist.
    i thought so we were the last year being able to do resits

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.