Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, saw a couple of threads for AQA predictions but none for edexcel so thought I'd start one!

Anyone got any predictions for the Pride and Prejudice section this year? 😖

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcxyz_)
    hey guys, saw a couple of threads for AQA predictions but none for edexcel so thought I'd start one!

Anyone got any predictions for the Pride and Prejudice section this year?
    Wooo, another Edexcel As English Lit student doing P&P :five:
    What's your other text and which Anthology are you studying?

As far as questions go, I don't know, sorry :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    We're rare breeds apparently! The yellow wallpaper and here to eternity, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We're rare breeds apparently! The yellow wallpaper and here to eternity, what about you?
    We're clearly twins, too, by the looks of it - I do The Yellow Wallpaper and Here To Eternity, too :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha oh wow! Guess we are 😂
    I'm struggling with revision for this so much! How are you revising?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha oh wow! Guess we are
    I'm struggling with revision for this so much! How are you revising?
    Put simply: I'm not :lol:

I've done quite a lot in the past, and feel I've got enough things to just 'look over' before the exam, so I'm giving it a break until Thursday for cramming (I have a Maths exam tomorrow which is a better use of time!). I've made lots of spider diagrams and essay plans and such, though :yep:

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Incredibly poor attendance= cramming with the P&p study guide and trying to piece together anything I can remember about either books is order of the day 😖

desperately need to do something about poetry and actually do some essays for the prose section though.

Good luck for maths!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Incredibly poor attendance= cramming with the P&p study guide and trying to piece together anything I can remember about either books is order of the day

desperately need to do something about poetry and actually do some essays for the prose section though.

Good luck for maths!!!
    Ah, well good luck with that :giggle:

For poetry, try making grids so you can compare the ideas in each poem - I find that helps a lot :yep:

Which unseen do you think you'll be doing, or don't you have a preference?

And thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    if anyone has any predictions for the Brighton Rock and A Clockwork Orange question that would be helpful!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Wuthering Heights and The Color Purple orr the Rattlebag Home anthology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyrae)
    if anyone has any predictions for the Brighton Rock and A Clockwork Orange question that would be helpful!
    Maybe religion or themes of things like heaven and hell..

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.