Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

How did your exam go?? The epic 2015 GCSE exam discussion thread! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franm1)
    i put a positive and negative for the business - wider audience and the app costing money to make and a positive and negative for customers - entertainment (which i completely waffled and tried to make it seem like i knew what i was saying) and it could make their phone slower
    Would implications not infer just negative points? I only seemed to put negative points and that to I had to use common sense to answer it as i've resat this paper after not studying the course for 2 years (Best ICT Teachers in the World)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4.4KitKat)
    Oh, man I hope so. Seeing as I spent the longest amount of time on that question.

Anyway, hope your results turn out good.

You doing business as well?
    sure you will! and thank you, likewise and no can't say i am!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zenayounis)
    Did anyone do AQA Religion and Life today? How did you find it?
    the awe and wonder question was stupid! and the 6 mark on it is wrong to teach life begins at conception, i only had one disagree which was christians. apart from that i think i did quite well. how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzeemF)
    Would implications not infer just negative points? I only seemed to put negative points and that to I had to use common sense to answer it as i've resat this paper after not studying the course for 2 years (Best ICT Teachers in the World)
    my teacher told me you have to do both sides of the argument and implications can be either

ReputationRep:
    To all my nuggas with OCR Chemistry C123 tomorrow..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Let's geddit!

ReputationRep:
    the awe and wonder question was stupid! and the 6 mark on it is wrong to teach life begins at conception, i only had one disagree which was christians. apart from that i think i did quite well. how about you?
    Which awe and wonder question? And I honestly don't know how it went. For some reason it seemed different to all the mock papers I did and the time went incredibly fast. I usually have about ten minutes to spare at the end but today I only had about two. Time will tell I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Which awe and wonder question? And I honestly don't know how it went. For some reason it seemed different to all the mock papers I did and the time went incredibly fast. I usually have about ten minutes to spare at the end but today I only had about two. Time will tell I guess.
    it was something like how can the earth inspire feelings of awe and wonder, and yeah i normally have about 1/2 hour spare but i only had 10 so i managed to finish it in time

ReputationRep:
    How did you find French??
    Hard! Especially the listening, I just guessed most of my answers, good thing it was multiple choice mostly:B

ReputationRep:
    Who's got sociology tomorrow and how do you all feel about it? I think Im good om crime and mass media but I'm.bad on social inequality. Hate my life! The reason why I think I'm failing is because we had a ****e teacher for 2 years! Arch! Whats the main points we need for social inequality??

ReputationRep:
    my teacher told me you have to do both sides of the argument and implications can be either
    Do you reckon I'll lose marks for only mentioning negatives? It's not really major for me as apparently they take your best mark so I'm guaranteed 42/60 which I suppose is a lot of relief

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingotis)
    Anyone do the Cambridge igcse ict paper today????? Thought it was way harder than all the last past papers!
    I did it today as well... I managed to answer all questions but I will admit that it was a lot harder than previous exam papers that I have looked at.

ReputationRep:
    it was something like how can the earth inspire feelings of awe and wonder, and yeah i normally have about 1/2 hour spare but i only had 10 so i managed to finish it in time
    Ohh right that's why, I didn't do the planet earth section.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else doing the AQA iGCSE chemistry today get 3024J for the q=mcdeltaT one then 198720moles for the one after?! Think I got it completely wrong!

ReputationRep:
    anyone done, ocr 21st century c1-3? how did you guys find it?

ReputationRep:

Had this yesterday and it went badly for me D: had a spider crawling over my work for the last 10 minutes and as person with arachnophobia it wasn't pleasant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzeemF)
    Do you reckon I'll lose marks for only mentioning negatives? It's not really major for me as apparently they take your best mark so I'm guaranteed 42/60 which I suppose is a lot of relief
    maybe, i'm not sure it depends how they do the mark scheme and yeah they will take your best mark so youve got something to fall back to hope you get higher mark on this one!

ReputationRep:
    that will be why then haha. which ones did you do?

ReputationRep:
    did anyone do edexcel c1 today? I messed up the six mark question where you had to talk about the differences between petrol and bitumen: I spoke about gases instead of petrol. does anyone know if I can still get marks?

ReputationRep:
    anyone do the igcse edexcel chemistry paper today? how did everyone find it?

ReputationRep:
    I just defined awe and wonder and said that the world is beautiful because it is god given etc and i said it was right to teach that life begins at conception because if people believe that, guilt would be worse if mothers were to abort- would be seen as killing a living being then you could use sikh and buddhist quotes to back that view. not sure if that's right though :/ only had a few mins left at the end but think it went well

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.