Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_27)
    For the transformation question number 10, did everyone get that to get f(x) to g(x) it was f(x) - 36? Also once proving g(-1) was a root did anyone get that the 2 other roots were -1 again (repeated) and then 6?
    Yes I got -36 and x=-1 which is a repeated root

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think I did really bad I missed all number 11 and 12 😭😭 is there any chance to redo c1 paper next year ? With A2 ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I damn I didn't state it was a repeated root or put it under one bracket with ^2. Think I lost a mark?

(Original post by yoomi)
    Yes I got -36 and x=-1 which is a repeated root

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I put k<-14/3 for the final question....worked everything out but mucked up the inequality do you guys think I'll only drop a mark or more or will I be okay?..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billsminaj)
    I damn I didn't state it was a repeated root or put it under one bracket with ^2. Think I lost a mark?
    Dont think you would tbh

ReputationRep:
    help, on the question 12 i) i did all the question the correct way, i just, for some stupid reason did 56/12 to be 5. how many marks do you reckon will be lost?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone actually doing an unofficial markscheme ahaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomaspaston)
    help, on the question 12 i) i did all the question the correct way, i just, for some stupid reason did 56/12 to be 5. how many marks do you reckon will be lost?
    only 1

ReputationRep:
    It was easy up until the point question 12 part (i) and partly the proof question. How'd everyone else find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomaspaston)
    my teacher told me that if you lose marks on questions like that one you cant get an A. Say goodbye to first rate education, Tomas. Say Hello the university of lincoln.

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys/girls get for question 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny.L)
    What did you guys/girls get for question 1?
    r=sqrt(A/pi(x+y)) I think

ReputationRep:
    How do you guys write math stuff and it appears big and nice, instead of saying sqrroot u actually get a square root.

ReputationRep:
    I found it on the difficulty level about 7/10. There were some challenging questions and some really nice ones, it was really just making sure you didn't slip up. Question 12 was probably the hardest part and when the examiner's report comes out we'll see that that's where everyone struggled so maybe they'll take that into account when drafting up the mark scheme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by js171)
    my teacher told me that if you lose marks on questions like that one you cant get an A. Say goodbye to first rate education, Tomas. Say Hello the university of lincoln.
    nah im off to Nottingham Trent

ReputationRep:
    y=4x+10

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think the grade boundaries will be? 60 for an A? 62? Higher/lower..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nels98)
    r=sqrt(A/pi(x+y)) I think
    Remember + and -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slenderman)
    What does everyone think the grade boundaries will be? 60 for an A? 62? Higher/lower..?
    my guess would be just below 60, maybe 58?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TazLi)
    Remember + and -
    It said r>0

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.