Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear boys and girls,

My name's Paul and I love Maths! Having been a chief examine for MEI for over 10 years I know how they work! And having been fired last year I'm ready to screw them over, so here's their plan for his year:

1. They are including basic elements of C2, so I highly recommend revising Binomials and Sine, Cosine and Tangeant graphs, with radians and degrees, and so you are allowed a calculator

Goooooood luck!

Paulie x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaulShrimpton69)
    Dear boys and girls,

My name's Paul and I love Maths! Having been a chief examine for MEI for over 10 years I know how they work! And having been fired last year I'm ready to screw them over, so here's their plan for his year:

1. They are including basic elements of C2, so I highly recommend revising Binomials and Sine, Cosine and Tangeant graphs, with radians and degrees, and so you are allowed a calculator

Goooooood luck!

Paulie x
    THANKS SO MUCH PAUL! I just heard this from my teacher as well, you're amazing! Ahhhhhh can't thank you enough! Now to revise Binomials!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaniseTequina)
    THANKS SO MUCH PAUL! I just heard this from my teacher as well, you're amazing! Ahhhhhh can't thank you enough! Now to revise Binomials!
    Is this true? Surely they can't do that, but I'll revise anyway I'm sure it'll come up! Thanks guysssss

ReputationRep:
    how??? how are youi allowed a calculator???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny.L)
    Just did a mock, got 70/72, dropped a mark because I did, -9/2=-9 ����������
    Poll
    Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.