Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Dear boys and girls,

My name's Paul and I love Maths! Having been a chief examine for MEI for over 10 years I know how they work! And having been fired last year I'm ready to screw them over, so here's their plan for his year:

1. They are including basic elements of C2, so I highly recommend revising Binomials and Sine, Cosine and Tangeant graphs, with radians and degrees, and so you are allowed a calculator

Goooooood luck!

Paulie x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaulShrimpton69)
    Dear boys and girls,

My name's Paul and I love Maths! Having been a chief examine for MEI for over 10 years I know how they work! And having been fired last year I'm ready to screw them over, so here's their plan for his year:

1. They are including basic elements of C2, so I highly recommend revising Binomials and Sine, Cosine and Tangeant graphs, with radians and degrees, and so you are allowed a calculator

Goooooood luck!

Paulie x
    THANKS SO MUCH PAUL! I just heard this from my teacher as well, you're amazing! Ahhhhhh can't thank you enough! Now to revise Binomials!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaniseTequina)
    THANKS SO MUCH PAUL! I just heard this from my teacher as well, you're amazing! Ahhhhhh can't thank you enough! Now to revise Binomials!
    Is this true? Surely they can't do that, but I'll revise anyway I'm sure it'll come up! Thanks guysssss

ReputationRep:
    how??? how are youi allowed a calculator???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny.L)
    Just did a mock, got 70/72, dropped a mark because I did, -9/2=-9 ���������� � FUUUU-
    Then the other one I dropped, I worked out the c of a graph which was 2 then drew it through the origin *facepalm*
    c1, whyyy
    lol dude my teacher would take away close to all the marks avaliable in the question if we did -9/2 = -9 even if we had all the working
    u lucky man

ReputationRep:
    Grade boundary is high that's why its allowed this year 92% A theyre predicting

ReputationRep:
    That cant be possible, its specifically a non-calculator exam so how would that work...

ReputationRep:
    They're altering it for this year, just remember to take it with you as you're not allowed to go and get one afterwards and for the C2 standard questions you'll need it

ReputationRep:
    Dear boys and girls,

Goooooood luck!

Paulie x
    How can we be allowed a calculator? It's a non calculator exam...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charleybarron)
    How can we be allowed a calculator? It's a non calculator exam...
    Sorry for all the confusion, we thought it was fairly simple. You have the C1 standard paper and then you swap paper and are allowed your calculator for section B, sorry if you wer confused!

ReputationRep:
    Oh really.. I've never heard of that before... Has it been done before?

ReputationRep:
    I highly doubt this because its not on the spec???

ReputationRep:
    For gods sake dont listen to this guy he's fkn with u

ReputationRep:
    Also my maths teacher knows the chief examiner and she constantly referred to the chief examiner as a women during our lessons

ReputationRep:
    Sine, cos, and tan are only in C2 which is standard. As for C1 obviously there is bound to be a binomial question in section A. All that info didn't help at all I'm sorry to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Paul shrimpton69, whoever you are, get out now. You obviously have no life trying to trick innocent people on here. Firstly you can't just swap papers in one go. C1 is tomorrow which is non calculator and c2 is in June which is calculator. Wtf are you on, honestly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear boys and girls,

Goooooood luck!

Paulie x
    Liar.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for all the confusion, we thought it was fairly simple. You have the C1 standard paper and then you swap paper and are allowed your calculator for section B, sorry if you wer confused!
    Loooooooool great banter if you believe this guy your probably gonna fail c1 cause you'd have to be pretty stupid look at his name 69 what chef examiner has that abd if he told us what's on the paper he'd be fired

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermanxxxxxx)
    Loooooooool great banter if you believe this guy your probably gonna fail c1 cause you'd have to be pretty stupid look at his name 69 what chef examiner has that abd if he told us what's on the paper he'd be fired

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agreed ^
    He's just some failure in life telling people false stuff just for the fun of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They're altering it for this year, just remember to take it with you as you're not allowed to go and get one afterwards and for the C2 standard questions you'll need it
    Thread closed. Don't start a fake thread telling people who are already worried about an exam tomorrow about something that goes against what they have planned. Please get a life maybe. Stop sitting around pretending your the chief examiner of every subject in every forum. This is unacceptable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.