Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Buddy Ups wanted (late August 2015 onwards) Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'm starting a PGCE course in September at Warick and i'm looking for some Masters/PHD/PGCE students to share with. I've found a few properties that i'm willing to suggest.

Preferably looking to share with 2 others people, possibly in the warwick/rugby/leamington spa kind of area?

Lets get this sorted!

Ciao,

Jo

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im in a similar spot starting secondary PGCE and looking for people to share a house with, but I have no idea of the area and houses at all so im fairly easy

ReputationRep:
    Ditto ditto and ditto!

All ive ive heard is that Coventry isn't the nicest of places...and Warwick will have the nicest schools for placement XD ha! That's all I know!
    what subject are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    hi

i am looking for a female to move in with me and my kids in east london, she will have a double room and an ensuite, the cost is 425 pcm, if you are intrested pls get in touch with my agent nusrat 07858262860

thanks

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.