Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

OCR RS GCSE ETHICS PAPER. How did you find it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For me it was ok, apart from the war and peace topic i think the exam was ok

ReputationRep:
    did you do the environment 12 marker?? how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    The part d on Christianity and followers confused me a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sara_PLL)
    For me it was ok, apart from the war and peace topic i think the exam was ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megmogs101)
    which topic was that in (lol i have the worst memory!)

ReputationRep:
    was the part d in human relationships about marriage ceremony or marriage in general? cos i got really confused?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samcon1999)
    The part d on Christianity and followers confused me a little
    i liked that question! there was a lot to talk about like pluralists, inclusivists, exclusivists, missionary work, evangalism...etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesus313)
    was the part d in human relationships about marriage ceremony or marriage in general? cos i got really confused?
    i think it was about marriage but i linked in the marriage ceremony e.g sexual relationship only takes place in marriage and then in brackets i put white dress at marriage ceremony symbolises virginity. the question didn't say ceremony so it was mainly beliefs about marriage but i talked about vows quite a bit

ReputationRep:
    if I didn't talk about the marriage ceremony doo you think that will be fine???/

ReputationRep:
    if I didn't talk about the marriage ceremony doo you think that will be fine???/
    yeah definately! the question said nothing about marriage ceremonies i just talked about them because it linked in with what i was saying. As long as you made a point and explained it you should be fine

ReputationRep:
    I talked about confetti....and having children in a marriage.....oopsss...is that wrong?

Also, what are the two punishments things on part b...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxsciencemathsxX)
    I talked about confetti....and having children in a marriage.....oopsss...is that wrong?

Also, what are the two punishments things on part b...
    no that sounds right.
    They were about deterrence so i put imprisonment and capital punishment but im not sure if they are right

ReputationRep:
    what do you think an a* will be for raw marks in the ethics paper? (or what are they usually)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sara_PLL)
    no that sounds right.
    They were about deterrence so i put imprisonment and capital punishment but im not sure if they are right
    Yh I put about people in prison and how capital punishment scares other people into not doing crime (deterrence)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what do you think an a* will be for raw marks in the ethics paper? (or what are they usually)?
    my teacher says that 21/24 is just getting into A* but i think it might be a little bit lower

ReputationRep:
    For the e mark about equality. Can you talk about gender equality instead of equality as a whole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jay Chopra)
    For the e mark about equality. Can you talk about gender equality instead of equality as a whole
    yeah most of my arguments in that question were about sexism and women being ordained as preists

ReputationRep:
    I did the human relationships and medical ethics questions, and on the perspectives paper I did war and peace, and environment... I think it went ok but I don't want to jinx anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblechub)
    Yh I put about people in prison and how capital punishment scares other people into not doing crime (deterrence)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What was that question again? The b one on peace and justice, I have totally forgotten what it was

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I didn't include "women should remain silent in the chruches"

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.