Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For me it was ok, apart from the war and peace topic i think the exam was ok

ReputationRep:
    did you do the environment 12 marker?? how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    The part d on Christianity and followers confused me a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sara_PLL)
    For me it was ok, apart from the war and peace topic i think the exam was ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megmogs101)
    which topic was that in (lol i have the worst memory!)

ReputationRep:
    was the part d in human relationships about marriage ceremony or marriage in general? cos i got really confused?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samcon1999)
    The part d on Christianity and followers confused me a little
    i liked that question! there was a lot to talk about like pluralists, inclusivists, exclusivists, missionary work, evangalism...etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesus313)
    was the part d in human relationships about marriage ceremony or marriage in general? cos i got really confused?
    i think it was about marriage but i linked in the marriage ceremony e.g sexual relationship only takes place in marriage and then in brackets i put white dress at marriage ceremony symbolises virginity. the question didn't say ceremony so it was mainly beliefs about marriage but i talked about vows quite a bit

ReputationRep:
    if I didn't talk about the marriage ceremony doo you think that will be fine???/

ReputationRep:
    if I didn't talk about the marriage ceremony doo you think that will be fine???/
    yeah definately! the question said nothing about marriage ceremonies i just talked about them because it linked in with what i was saying. As long as you made a point and explained it you should be fine

ReputationRep:
    I talked about confetti....and having children in a marriage.....oopsss...is that wrong?

Also, what are the two punishments things on part b...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxsciencemathsxX)
    I talked about confetti....and having children in a marriage.....oopsss...is that wrong?

Also, what are the two punishments things on part b...
    no that sounds right.
    They were about deterrence so i put imprisonment and capital punishment but im not sure if they are right

ReputationRep:
    what do you think an a* will be for raw marks in the ethics paper? (or what are they usually)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sara_PLL)
    no that sounds right.
    They were about deterrence so i put imprisonment and capital punishment but im not sure if they are right
    Yh I put about people in prison and how capital punishment scares other people into not doing crime (deterrence)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what do you think an a* will be for raw marks in the ethics paper? (or what are they usually)?
    my teacher says that 21/24 is just getting into A* but i think it might be a little bit lower

ReputationRep:
    For the e mark about equality. Can you talk about gender equality instead of equality as a whole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jay Chopra)
    For the e mark about equality. Can you talk about gender equality instead of equality as a whole
    yeah most of my arguments in that question were about sexism and women being ordained as preists

ReputationRep:
    I did the human relationships and medical ethics questions, and on the perspectives paper I did war and peace, and environment... I think it went ok but I don't want to jinx anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblechub)
    Yh I put about people in prison and how capital punishment scares other people into not doing crime (deterrence)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What was that question again? The b one on peace and justice, I have totally forgotten what it was

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I didn't include "women should remain silent in the chruches"

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.