Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Art and Design Foundation Application UWTSD Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have recently applied for the ART and DESIGN FOUNDATION at uwtsd/ Swansea Met. I applied as it stated, filled the application and sent it in the post. Everything I have applied for in the past ( applied last year for a course but changed my mind) have been through ucas/ online and got a reply quite quickly. It's been a month or so now and haven't heard back at all.

I was just wondering if anyone has applied this year or has done the course in the past, how the application process went with you? how long did it take to get a reply? e-mail or post? has anyone had an interview yet? just some general info really.

Thanks, Carley.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just finished foundation in Swansea this year. Have you had the interview yet? Because the I am sure interviews are ending during the summer and they started a while ago. Once I had my reply for the course last year late in the summer (along with the summer project). If you would like to know anything else then I will be more than happy to answer questions

-shan

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 11, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.