Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend wants to come over tomorrow and we've planned to get quite freaky.

It was my idea and I really want to lose my virginity, and I want him inside me but don't wanna get pregnant. I have durex extra safe condoms (the thicker ones) and was wondering, if he was to wear that and put it into me for like five seconds to take it out again, can I get pregnant?

Just wondering as I get quite panicky :/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have advice?

ReputationRep:
    You will be fine honestly that's what condoms are made for and at perfect use they are 99% accurate so a very tiny tiny chance especially when you said he will only put it in for a few seconds.. are you sure you're ready ? It should be something pleasurable for both of you and I'm pretty sure putting it in there for 5 seconds won't give you much pleasure. Don't do it if you are not ready to have a full intercourse. You can message me on private if you feel more comfortable there Im happy to help

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :-) No Im absolutely fine, I just wanted to make sure this won't ruin my life with an expected pregnancy...haha. I've already had one scare last year over fingering and prec u m....

At the minute, I just want to feel what its like to have it inside me rather than a finger.

Thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ariannagran)
    Thank you :-) No Im absolutely fine, I just wanted to make sure this won't ruin my life with an expected pregnancy...haha. I've already had one scare last year over fingering and prec u m....

At the minute, I just want to feel what its like to have it inside me rather than a finger.

Thanks!!!
    Ah yes I have that scare every time few days before my period is due since me and my boyfriend have regular sex. Btw it shouldn't be as painful now that you have been fingered before that..( own experience) so enjoy and don't stress too much because it won't be as good.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    If you don't get semen inside you, you won't get pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    There's no way im letting him c u m inside me, even if he is wearing protection.

Therefore, I'm protected right?

ReputationRep:
    There's no way im letting him c u m inside me, even if he is wearing protection.

Yes, but it doesnt sound like your fully ready to have sex yet if im honest. You sound very paranoid about it and you need to be completely ok with everything, including the vocab around sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Why not let him *** in you wearing a condom?

As said before, it doesn't seem like you're ready for it yet.

ReputationRep:

I agree with the others, i'm not sure you're ready yet. Condoms are safe.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    All partner sex is a risk of one sort or another and the question people need to ask is 'Is it safe enough for me?'

Here, she's decided that ejaculation inside her, even using a condom, isn't. That's fine.

I'd probably sort out a different / additional method of contraception, but it's not my decision.

ReputationRep:
    Condoms are reasonably safe but there's still a chance of failure, especially with inexperienced individuals. Of course, birth control medication can fail as well however one thing you could do is to use both until you and your boyfriend are more experienced and are able to use condoms effectively. That being said, you do sound a bit like you may not be fully prepared for the act and you should either prepare yourself or hold of until you're fully sure of what you're doing.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 15, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.