Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam today??

ReputationRep:
    Was it just me and my class that found the exam easy or did everyone?

ReputationRep:
    It was great! I found it quite easy, especially in the cog section

ReputationRep:
    Everyone seems to have found it really good! I personally didn't like it because it was so "easy" meaning the more complex stuff I'd learnt I couldn't use but yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was just beautiful! The 12 marker threw me off a little.. I did great on the AO1 but I feel like I got like 3 or 4/6 on the Ao2. Overall was great

ReputationRep:
    I felt like I didn't drop many marks apart from the operationalising question. I'm annoyed because I completely ignored that in revision :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone I've spoke to today including myself found it easy

Lets hope the grade boundaries aren't killer.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise bowlby meant evolutionary so did the last question wrong I'm such an idiot!

ReputationRep:
    What will the grade boundary be?

ReputationRep:
    I really liked the paper but I missed out a 4 and a 2 marks question because I ran out of time (I spent too long on the 12 mark) do you think it will affect my grade majorly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I still think I messed up on that 12 marker, is cognitive developmental hypothesis being a privation of attachment leading to devastating effects on the child a valid AO1 point? And then using genie for AO2 like can anyone tell me whether this is correct or not?? ))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irishdacner973)
    How did everyone find the exam today??
    (Original post by WallaceZ)
    Was it just me and my class that found the exam easy or did everyone?
    Just to let you know, there's a megathread for this exam here.

Also you can update the exam sentiment thread here

:bl:

ReputationRep:
    Wait, please calm my nerves. What was the last question again? the 12 marker. It wasn't about classical conditioning was it? It was bowlbys theory and monotropy etc?? Thought the exam was great although not sure about the last question.... Please say it was bowlby?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexalex1503)
    Wait, please calm my nerves. What was the last question again? the 12 marker. It wasn't about classical conditioning was it? It was bowlbys theory and monotropy etc?? Thought the exam was great although not sure about the last question.... Please say it was bowlby?...
    Yeah it was bowlbys theory

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The two markers ****ed me over tbh

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was pretty easy. Really glad day care wasn't on there.

ReputationRep:
    Ah sick!!! Thought i nailed the A01 but not sure about A02. Used Harlows monkeys twice saying it both supports bla bla bla and then saying how it doesnt support as well. Then used Schaffer and Emerson. You think this was enough? Couldn't think of anything else (( How did you evaluate???

ReputationRep:
    this was gods gift to me today...feel like i banged a solid B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexalex1503)
    Ah sick!!! Thought i nailed the A01 but not sure about A02. Used Harlows monkeys twice saying it both supports bla bla bla and then saying how it doesnt support as well. Then used Schaffer and Emerson. You think this was enough? Couldn't think of anything else (( How did you evaluate???
    I hope so because only used two studies (the one with the love quiz and shcaffer and Emerson)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Like always, i ran out of time...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.