Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vince_)
    Hey, i was just wondering does anyone want to talk about the questions just to help calm me , for example what was the actual answer to the demand characteristics for strange situation and stuff like what points should of you made for the 12 marker, to evaluate it I mentioned about harlows monkeys to go against his nature theory and stuff and then did the study which included 65 children in an institution longitude study to evaluate the monotropy and critical period, im not sure if i answered it correctly :/ if anyone can just tell me what we should of wrote it would help a lot, thanks.
    There is a massive thread all about this exam. Just google 'psya1 aqa tsr' and click on the first link, someone must have already answered all the questions you just asked in this thread

ReputationRep:
    Is there an unofficial mark scheme

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.