Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

If you were given a time machine, what would you change? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Now, I understand it's exam period so I'm not trying to aid with procrastination even though it's something I am battling with lol but really, suppose you were given a time machine where you could go to the past or even the future...
    I know most of us here are young here but what would you change, anything about your past? Would you want to know your future or how things may turn out? If you meet your goals...

ReputationRep:
    Sort my ****ing sleep pattern out and not become addicted to the Internet/TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    ^ this, basically. I've majorly ****ed up my brain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    The reason why I will fail in life, the internet can ruin lives I swear!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    ^ this, basically. I've majorly ****ed up my brain
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    The reason why I will fail in life, the internet can ruin lives I swear!!

my life has been reduced to memes

ReputationRep:

I would travel about 65 millions years back. I would then hope that asteroid happens to travel a different path this time. I think dinosaurs should continue to dominate the Earth instead of those fat people. Mostly I would do it to see 2 T-Rex's have a fight.

ReputationRep:
    My first sexual encounter. I could thus perform amazingly with all the experience I now have.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing bcuz paradoxes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    I would travel about 65 millions years back. I would then hope that asteroid happens to travel a different path this time. I think dinosaurs should continue to dominate the Earth instead of those fat people. Mostly I would do it to see 2 T-Rex's have a fight.
    Haha you made my day...no year!

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.