The Student Room Group

cant revise

exams are here, in fact i have exams this week but i cant revise.

i havent done any revision yet, i dont know what im supposed to do now. i feel that ive done about as much as i can and i just physically cannot bring myself to revise right now!

help!
i've got an exam on wednesday and i'm freaking out. i don't know how to revise :/
Have you done any past papers?
If you have and have gotten decent marks then i think you will be fine and stop worrying so much.
If not then i suggest to past papers because i feel like they are the best form of revision at this stage as you het used to the exam style
Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just sit and watch videos on the subject whilst eating icecream I can't do anymore note taking ill go insane! :s-smilie:
Original post by jesuislorenzo
i've got an exam on wednesday and i'm freaking out. i don't know how to revise :/

Read a chapter, make brief notes. Condense notes, keep testing whether you can remember them. Past paper questions & mark schemes.
Reply 5
okay well here are the basics;
i do 4 as subjects, of which one is maths
i have made notes for the other 3 subjects, and i havent made anything for maths (i doubt i need to)
i have done a few maths past papers for the exam i have this week and at most im dropping 5 marks per test
for the exams i have next week i have done some past papers and im doing well
im just so worried. im ready for half of my exams next week and im planning on doing papers for the rest after i finish this weeks exams (dont want to start revising for those because i may get muddled)
im just sitting here lost as to what i should do. ive done a few past papers. im feeling bad that im not doing any work :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest