Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I just done my economics unit 1 exam today and it went alright. But, the multiple choice section, I circled on the exam paper instead of the work booklet thing. After the exam my friends said a few others done the same thing and that they score 0 on that section out of 25. Gutted. I went back to the exam room and the invigilator was still there. I told him about the mistake I made on the multiple choice and he said it was fine and that others done it as well and he will collect them in together.

I am still paranoid and keep thinking I am going to score 0 on that section. I am 100% sure the invigilator did not read out that we were not supposed to write in the exam booklet but then again I did not read the instructions carefully. Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    If the invigilator said you are fine, then you are.

ReputationRep:
    i did the exact same thing today too,i thought that paper was for the examiner there were like 50 boxes and i got confused, most people in my class said they wrote on both, it was only the last minuite i tried to fill in as many of the boxes but i only managed half.

ReputationRep:
    My friend did this last year, they just phoned her up and made her sign a few papers saying she accidentally wrote on the question paper. They marked her paper like normal, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.