Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!

Anybody on here have an offer/interview for Keele OAKS teacher training this September?

I had a quick search and couldn't find a thread for it

Currently have an unconditional for the History PGCE this September and looking forward to it

What subject are you guys doing/looking forward?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Yes, I have an unconditional offer for Primary Science.

Are you living on or off campus? Kirsty x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirst1)
    Hi

Yes, I have an unconditional offer for Primary Science.

Are you living on or off campus? Kirsty x
    Hi! Brilliant

I'm living off campus, live fairly locally so it's easier to live at home. Are you excited?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I am also living off campus.

Yes, are you? Have you received the course handbook?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys.
    Glad to find this post! I've got an unconditional offer for schools direct in secondary school PE. Guessing you're going to the induction next Thursday?
    Beth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethOakes)
    Hi guys.
    Glad to find this post! I've got an unconditional offer for schools direct in secondary school PE. Guessing you're going to the induction next Thursday?
    Beth
    Hi

Yes! Looking forward to it, finally found another person haha. Have you found any others joining as of yet?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I thought exactly the same! Sadly not. Hopefully a few more will find this post before Thursday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethOakes)
    Haha, I thought exactly the same! Sadly not. Hopefully a few more will find this post before Thursday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fingers crossed haha! Are you excited? Good luck for the start of your course

ReputationRep:
    I am. I'm also very nervous haha. Are you excited? I've been to look around keele campus this morning as it's a new uni for me. Not looking forward to getting lost! Did you study at keele before this? Thanks, you too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: August 26, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.