ReputationRep:
    I just finished it! it was the easiest paper I've ever solved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rutabaga)
    how did you get the mark scheme?
    you cant until the end of summer! that's when the results come out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reelsalah)
    I wrote the fermenter. Did anyone write fermenter?
    i did at the end, i said you could place it in a fermenter where oxygen and light intensity is controlled and the yield of insulin production will increase

ReputationRep:
    Where was the fermenter question?
    ... How did u do the bar chart?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mh99)
    i did at the end, i said you could place it in a fermenter where oxygen and light intensity is controlled and the yield of insulin production will increase
    I didn't write in such a detail but i just wrote place it in a fermenter so that bacteria produces the growth hormone.

ReputationRep:
    I did the bar chart with alternating male and female bars, with a key, and obviously heart attacks on the y axis....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richard98)
    Where was the fermenter question?
    ... How did u do the bar chart?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    That was the genetic modification of bacteria to produce growth hormone question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by examswhizz)
    I did the bar chart with alternating male and female bars, with a key, and obviously heart attacks on the y axis....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how does an alternating bar chart look like? does it look like to 2 bars(male and female) in one row for each year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mh99)
    how does an alternating bar chart look like? does it look like to 2 bars(male and female) in one row for each year?
    mine was similar to this, the female was shaded and the male left bland and i indicated it in the corner, is that correct?
    Name:  bb.PNG
Views: 181
Size:  39.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mh99)
    mine was similar to this, the female was shaded and the male left bland and i indicated it in the corner, is that correct?
    Name:  bb.PNG
Views: 181
Size:  39.5 KB
    I think that is one way of doing it... Mine looked quite similar: except I did one bar (the men) then the other (the women) for one year, then the same for the next year... So it looked like a really tall bar, then a short one, then tall... But hopefully both will be allowed. If anything by the looks of it yours was the better/clearer method!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not as good as I hoped it would go.

My brain malfunctioned and decided that there was only one vas deferens. wtf
    And failed to mention the word eutrophication despite the fact that I was thinking it the whole way through
    And the typical 'fail to read the question' for the stomata one....

I'll have to ace the paper two : /

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by examswhizz)
    I think that is one way of doing it... Mine looked quite similar: except I did one bar (the men) then the other (the women) for one year, then the same for the next year... So it looked like a really tall bar, then a short one, then tall... But hopefully both will be allowed. If anything by the looks of it yours was the better/clearer method!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i hope it is, thanks for the answer

ReputationRep:
    how does fungi store carbohydrate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujahidul Islam)
    how does fungi store carbohydrate.
    I put chitin but I'm pretty sure that's wrong... I looked it up and it said glycogen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mh99)
    i hope it is, thanks for the answer
    hwy do u know the answer to how carbohydrate is stored in fungi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujahidul Islam)
    hwy do u know the answer to how carbohydrate is stored in fungi.
    it is stored as glycogen and i wrote starch

ReputationRep:
    In the plant structure question, did you call the structure A upper epidermis? Or waxy cuticle? I put upper epidermis but also wrote about the waxy cuticle :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turn-to-page394)
    Not as good as I hoped it would go.

My brain malfunctioned and decided that there was only one vas deferens. wtf
    And failed to mention the word eutrophication despite the fact that I was thinking it the whole way through
    And the typical 'fail to read the question' for the stomata one....

I'll have to ace the paper two : /
    I did exactly the same about the eutrophication question... Grrrr that is soooo annoying... I was proud of that answer too!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.