Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloexCharlotte)
    Ok cool I wrote about not letting water evaporate and the fact that it's transparent
    same, i wrote that it transparent which allows maximum light to enter the palisade layer which contains most of the chloroplast

ReputationRep:
    I put it wouldn't have any guard cells or stomata, there would just be regular plant cells with the nuclei... There were 20 stomata right?
    yeah its 20, i said it would have a waxy cuticle which reduces water loss

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone write about the human reproduction question with the 3 labels??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mh99)
    mine was similar to this, the female was shaded and the male left bland and i indicated it in the corner, is that correct?
    Attachment 396737
    i did the exact same bar graph!! i hope its right! because i was still able to explain what was happening!

ReputationRep:
    the male?
    (Original post by l.coxx)
    what did everyone write about the human reproduction question with the 3 labels??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l.coxx)
    I put urethra testes and sperm duct

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone put for the question on the system that wasn't shown on the rat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirahan)
    i did the exact same bar graph!! i hope its right! because i was still able to explain what was happening!
    I did this too except labelled the male and female bars at the bottom... I swear the bar graph took up most of my time :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgieflora)
    what did everyone put for the question on the system that wasn't shown on the rat?
    I put immunity system (what an idiot :') I knkw it should be immune system but my mind went blank aha. And then everyone said reproductive system but I geniunely completely forgot about that... Maybe I'll get a mark for immunity system...? :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zahra kosser)
    How do you obtain the dry mass of the potato...i wrote out it an oven and then measure on measuring scales but idk
    I said that you could put it in a sucrose solution cos i thought if it was in a warm place it could react or decompose cos it was fresh? Maybe not, but i was just remembering the osmosis experiments

ReputationRep:
    I did this too except labelled the male and female bars at the bottom... I swear the bar graph took up most of my time :'
    i put years in the bottom,is that correct?

ReputationRep:
    I put immunity system (what an idiot :' I knkw it should be immune system but my mind went blank aha. And then everyone said reproductive system but I geniunely completely forgot about that... Maybe I'll get a mark for immunity system...? :'
    My friends put reproductive but i put endocrine but the pancreas was on it so is that wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mh99)
    i put years in the bottom,is that correct?
    I put the years on the bottom too

ReputationRep:
    I put urethra testes and sperm duct
    darnnn i put urethra, testes and vas deferens

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe it...
    I drew a line graph/frequency polygon sort of thing when it said in the question draw a bar chart...

SIX MARKS.

THAT'S 5%...

Someone please please help me...

ReputationRep:
    i wrote the nervous system :')

ReputationRep:
    What did people put for the stomach and why the growth hormone couldn't survive there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stormforge)
    What did people put for the stomach and why the growth hormone couldn't survive there
    it was something about hydrochloric acid but i ddnt write that..

ReputationRep:
    I actually enjoyed this paper I thought it was quite easy so I'm happy! Wasn't sure about what fungus store carbohydrates as though, I put chitin but I'm sure it's wrong haha!

ReputationRep:
    My friends put reproductive but i put endocrine but the pancreas was on it so is that wrong?
    Honestly I have no idea... I think reproductive was the most obvious one but we might get a mark for 'any other systems' in the side box maybe...? And even so it was only one mark I guess

Poll
How are you feeling about your GCSE results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.