Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I am starting to look at universities and have no idea what things to consider. I have found two I quite like the idea of going to and booked open days but I don't know what to look for and what makes a uni worth going to. Any help?

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you want to apply for media, film or journalism? What about the BA in media or media studies in the Uni of Chester?
    Also, West London has a alive Sound Production, music Technology, film music composition, advertising & public relations, broadcast journalism or film production.

In short, DEFINITELY check the University of West London website. Hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatalieBlundell)
    I am starting to look at universities and have no idea what things to consider. I have found two I quite like the idea of going to and booked open days but I don't know what to look for and what makes a uni worth going to. Any help?
    Hey Natalie!

I wrote a little post a while back about how I chose the right uni for me. It is a hard decision but you're on the right track! The best thing to do is to look at the different places and have a good explore around the area/city. The vibes were really important to me as well as the course and facilities :-)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
    Jemma
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Just realised I didn't send you the link to this post sorry! Here it is: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3066599

Best of luck!
    Jemma

ReputationRep:
    Whe. You're considering a uni, you want to think about several things:
    The atmosphere
    Campus or city?
    How good the university is for your course e.g. Research power, graduate employability
    What the campus actually looks and feels like to you
    Accomodation

😀👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.