Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

How did your exam go?? 2015 A-level exam epic discussion thread! Watch

ReputationRep:
    CCEA RS AS CHURCH HISTORY

That was the worst exam ever!!! Had literally no clue how to answer any of the questions especially 3a

ReputationRep:
    BIO3X - (Resit) Probz improve from a B to an A
    BIO6X - A (hopefully)
    CHEM6X - A (hopefully) although hopeful for an A* but A is realistic
    FP1 - Flopped probs scraped an A
    CHEM1 - (Resit) - A
    CHEM2 - (Resit) - A
    BIOL2 - (Resit) - B (Hoping to have done better and got an A as I previously got a B but bang on)
    BIOL4 - A* (this will depend on boundaries fingers crossed)
    CHEM4 - A* (this will depend on boundaries again)
    M2 - D/C This was by far my worst exam didnt have time to effectively learn and prepare myself so disappointed because Im better than that
    C3 - B/A (Did really badly in this exam considering maths is the only subject where I am predicted an A*)
    General Studies making connections - B (A would be a gift, you cant tell with essay subject)
    CHEM5 - A (A* depenending on boundaries although I flopped the exam due to silly mistakes and misunderstanding questions)
    C4 - A (didnt do enough work for this as hard revision for first few exams left me with little to no time for the last few exams)
    BIOL5 - A (A* depending on boundaries)
    General studies synoptic - B

Fingers crossed I am able to get as many 2/3A* if certain boundaries are low but I'm sure everyone wants to get A*s
    Hopefully I ultimately meet my Medicine offer - AAA BRICKING IT FOR RESULTS DAY NOW

goodluck to everyone on results day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hudl)
    BIO3X - (Resit) Probz improve from a B to an A
    BIO6X - A (hopefully)
    CHEM6X - A (hopefully) although hopeful for an A* but A is realistic
    FP1 - Flopped probs scraped an A
    CHEM1 - (Resit) - A
    CHEM2 - (Resit) - A
    BIOL2 - (Resit) - B (Hoping to have done better and got an A as I previously got a B but bang on)
    BIOL4 - A* (this will depend on boundaries fingers crossed)
    CHEM4 - A* (this will depend on boundaries again)
    M2 - D/C This was by far my worst exam didnt have time to effectively learn and prepare myself so disappointed because Im better than that
    C3 - B/A (Did really badly in this exam considering maths is the only subject where I am predicted an A*)
    General Studies making connections - B (A would be a gift, you cant tell with essay subject)
    CHEM5 - A (A* depenending on boundaries although I flopped the exam due to silly mistakes and misunderstanding questions)
    C4 - A (didnt do enough work for this as hard revision for first few exams left me with little to no time for the last few exams)
    BIOL5 - A (A* depending on boundaries)
    General studies synoptic - B

Fingers crossed I am able to get as many 2/3A* if certain boundaries are low but I'm sure everyone wants to get A*s
    Hopefully I ultimately meet my Medicine offer - AAA BRICKING IT FOR RESULTS DAY NOW

goodluck to everyone on results day
    :shock:14 exams!!! Thats the maximum you can take in our sixth form. Hope it went well.

ReputationRep:
    I need an ABB but I want to aim higher.
    So if everything goes as expected then hopefully A*AB is in order.
    Did 11 exams and they got harder and more important as I did them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n_ghafoor)
    AQA Sociology Unit 2... what even was that?! Awful paper. Probably my worst exam as well as AQA English Lit A Unit C. Other sociology and the Edexcel Psychology papers were good though. All done now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which section did you do? Just curious cause I did the same paper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feraligatr)
    I think I can potentially get an A in Psychology but the exam wasn't nice :cry2:
    Which exam board were you on?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    Which exam board were you on?
    Edexcel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feraligatr)
    Edexcel
    Oh ok just curious, I'm on OCR but did AQA last year

ReputationRep:
    Got 5 As at AS last year in Maths, FM, Chem, Physics & German with only 4 modules out of 15 with UMS lower than 90. Was an Oxbridge applicant at the beginning of the year. Then got depressed, failed MAT, got rejected by Oxford, somehow got an offer from Imperial, basically failed all of my A2s, so now not even sure if I'll meet my insurance King's offer of AAA. Still depressed, hate myself, hate this country, gonna go back to my home country and cry over how I ****ed up my life. Thank you for your attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exam Subject : Maths D2
    Exam Board : AQA
    A2 Level

I thought this exam went quite well, but I still made a few errors in my algorithms. I think I will still get an A or A*, but probably not full UMS.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.