Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Had citizenship today and i just ****ed it, i ran out of time to complete he 12 mark question

ReputationRep:
    damn I completed it just in time! I did the 16 year old voting one lol what did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sagelolz)
    damn I completed it just in time! I did the 16 year old voting one lol what did you do?
    Most of it about rights and responsibility, we got 1 hour. and the invigilator kept staring at me erghh so annoying

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, it happens. Just focus on your next one and make sure you get your timing right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will_jg)
    Don't worry, it happens. Just focus on your next one and make sure you get your timing right!

I got B in coursework and two exams, ones over and one left

ReputationRep:
    Pahah same XD I did the edexcel exam board and i couldnt remember a UK charity that helps less developed countries for the life of me..only until after the exam of course -_- i got enough time for the 12 mark question but i felt i rushed it and didnt really answer the question, what makes it worse is that my teacher expects a lot from me.. no pressure :/ but hopefully my controlled assessment can help me since its a strong A

ReputationRep:
    Was it the Edexcel exam? God I failed lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlackRose)
    I got B in coursework and two exams, ones over and one left
    you're looking at a /C or D realistically now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callmebubbles14)
    Was it the Edexcel exam? God I failed lmao
    Sammeee lool

what question did you pick at the end ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almahoney)
    Pahah same XD I did the edexcel exam board and i couldnt remember a UK charity that helps less developed countries for the life of me..only until after the exam of course -_- i got enough time for the 12 mark question but i felt i rushed it and didnt really answer the question, what makes it worse is that my teacher expects a lot from me.. no pressure :/ but hopefully my controlled assessment can help me since its a strong A

ReputationRep:
    Sammeee lool

I did the question about the UK combatting climate change, not too bad tbh

BUT OH GOD THAT MUSEUM QUESTION

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callmebubbles14)
    I did the question about the UK combatting climate change, not too bad tbh

BUT OH GOD THAT MUSEUM QUESTION

About Cait forced to work at PoundLand lmaoo

ReputationRep:
    This feed is literally my day explained.

ReputationRep:
    I did OCR Sociology Unit 1 and 3 exams today.

Safe to say the exam board have realised how easy it was before and made it a lot harder this year. Completely threw me.

ReputationRep:
    The one about the fighting for rights and freedoms XD i just started talking about the suffragettes idek :/

And oh my yeh that question about Cait i was baffed, i just said because it should be up to her and basically just repeated the source by saying that the laws were illegal due to lack of detail so she shouldn't have to follow them.

ReputationRep:
    The one about the fighting for rights and freedoms XD i just started talking about the suffragettes idek :/

And oh my yeh that question about Cait i was baffed, i just said because it should be up to her and basically just repeated the source by saying that the laws were illegal due to lack of detail so she shouldn't have to follow them.
    same same same same :O :P Xd

ReputationRep:
    OMG! I can so relate to all of this as I did the Edexcel one, loads of ppl didnt finish the paper in time. What did you guys put for the question about newspaper and it had Example and Explanation

ReputationRep:
    tbh it was harder then other past papers did and i had to think so hard for the examples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAisha)
    OMG! I can so relate to all of this as I did the Edexcel one, loads of ppl didnt finish the paper in time. What did you guys put for the question about newspaper and it had Example and Explanation
    I could only thing of the phone hacking scandal/ Murdoch Enquiry but it seems like it didnt really relate to what they were asking me but thats literally all i could think of XD

ReputationRep:
    I could only thing of the phone hacking scandal/ Murdoch Enquiry but it seems like it didnt really relate to what they were asking me but thats literally all i could think of XD
    I had nothing in my mind and i went back at the end and wrote J.K Rowling how her childhood was published without her permission (Not true apparently)

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.