Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys well im resisting the HY1 exam and I have been revising really hard. I dont really find the knowledge element of the exam difficult within history its more just the exam technique. Last year I think i went wrong by going into too much of a narrative and also not really relating back to the question. But obviously Im still quite nervous because its really has to be A standard this time round. Does anyone who has done this exam in the past and done well have any tips on how i should construct my essays ???
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 12397)
Hey guys well im resisting the HY1 exam and I have been revising really hard. I dont really find the knowledge element of the exam difficult within history its more just the exam technique. Last year I think i went wrong by going into too much of a narrative and also not really relating back to the question. But obviously Im still quite nervous because its really has to be A standard this time round. Does anyone who has done this exam in the past and done well have any tips on how i should construct my essays ???
Heya, I'm going to put this in the History forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=141
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads