Aleena Maryam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm doing OCR English Literature Exam May 15th 2015 on The Turn of the Screw and Emily Dickerson's poetry, what are your predictions for the questions that might be on the paper?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Aleena Maryam)
I'm doing OCR English Literature Exam May 15th 2015 on The Turn of the Screw and Emily Dickerson's poetry, what are your predictions for the questions that might be on the paper?
Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Aleena Maryam
Rep:
?
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
thank you so much
tiaparker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey!! well me and my teacher think the relationships theme will come up, i'm not too sure though. My teacher also thinks that 494, 754 or 1400 will come up. It's a bit hard to predict as there are not many past questions which is frustrating
Aleena Maryam
Rep:
?
(Original post by tiaparker)
Hey!! well me and my teacher think the relationships theme will come up, i'm not too sure though. My teacher also thinks that 494, 754 or 1400 will come up. It's a bit hard to predict as there are not many past questions which is frustrating
i hope it's a relationship question, i hate 1400 though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (59)
37.34%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (16)
10.13%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (8)
5.06%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (37)
23.42%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (24)
15.19%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (14)
8.86%

Watched Threads