Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Im hoping to study Adult Nursing at LJMU come September, if I fall short of the entry grades is there a way I can still get onto the course? What are the options?

Thanks,

AJ

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hey AJ,

In all honesty, you won't know until results day. If grades for your subjects across the UK all take a slight dip, then some exceptions might be made for entry. But as I say, this won't be known until the results are out.

Unless your certain you'll get the required grades, it's always wise to have a plan B! Depending on what everyone gets, some places on the course might come up in clearing in which case if you didn't get the grades, you could still have a chance of getting on the course.

Have LJMU given you a conditional offer?

Kerri

(Original post by Aarjames)
    Hey,

Im hoping to study Adult Nursing at LJMU come September, if I fall short of the entry grades is there a way I can still get onto the course? What are the options?

Thanks,

AJ

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have a conditional for 5 Merits
    Im currently on 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool John Moores)
    Hey AJ,

In all honesty, you won't know until results day. If grades for your subjects across the UK all take a slight dip, then some exceptions might be made for entry. But as I say, this won't be known until the results are out.

Unless your certain you'll get the required grades, it's always wise to have a plan B! Depending on what everyone gets, some places on the course might come up in clearing in which case if you didn't get the grades, you could still have a chance of getting on the course.

Have LJMU given you a conditional offer?

Kerri
    "Unless your certain." Says it all about LJMU really.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Well it sounds like your on your way to where you need to be. Good luck!

Kerri

(Original post by Aarjames)
    Yeah I have a conditional for 5 Merits
    Im currently on 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Just worried

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.