The Student Room Group

How to talk to females.

Approach a female as she is a human.

Do not talk to her becuase you think she's physically appealing. She's not an object.

Do not talk to her becuase you want her to be your girlfriend.. She doesn't own you anything.

Talk to her becuase she is another human. That's how you make friends.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What if she has a really 'fetch' bag? How do I bring that up in conversation without coming across as a fugly slut?
Original post by A5ko
What if she has a really 'fetch' bag? How do I bring that up in conversation without coming across as a fugly slut?

What are you on about?
I'm not used to your street slang.
Reply 3
Original post by MylittlePlusle
What are you on about?
I'm not used to your street slang.

I'm just trying to be down with the kids... ;_;
Original post by A5ko
I'm just trying to be down with the kids... ;_;

I see... I'm confused about what you posted.
Reply 5
Approach a female as she is a human.

Do not talk to her becuase you think she's physically appealing. She's not an object.

Do not talk to her becuase you want her to be your girlfriend.. She doesn't own you anything.

Talk to her becuase she is another human. That's how you make friends.

Well of course I will approach a female as though she is a human being I wouldn't approach her if I thought she was an animal.

Physical appeal is the reason we approach the opposite sex normally not always. You wouldn't approach Elephant man would you?

Well if you approach a girl and try to get her number your aim is to be her boyfriend, so why wouldn't you aim to make her your girlfriend?

I already explained the last part at the top.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by man like
Well of course I will approach a female as though she is a human being I wouldn't approach her if I thought she was an animal.

Physical appeal is the reason we approach the opposite sex normally not always. You wouldn't approach Elephant man would you?

Well if you approach a girl and try to get her number your aim is to be her boyfriend, so why wouldn't you aim to make her your girlfriend?

You are a legend, i agree with all of your points
Reply 7
I see... I'm confused about what you posted.

They were quoting a film called Mean Girls
Original post by AvaAdore
They were quoting a film called Mean Girls

I only really watch romance and comic book movies so I dodon't know what that is.
Reply 9
I only really watch romance and comic book movies so I dodon't know what that is.

I love mean girls. Seriously.
Original post by man like

That's good.
I wouldn't ever approach a female becuase she has physical appeal... It doesn't' seem right.

I've never approached a female becuase I want her to be my girlfriend. There is nothing to work on. I don't believe in trying to get the phone number of a female who isn't my friend.
Original post by CalPsych

Is it a romance film?
Is it a romance film?

It's a coming of age story. Like Mulan.
It's a coming of age story. Like Mulan.

Ah, it's not a romance film... I have no need to watch it.

Me too. Quoting it is my sickness. I said you go glen coco to my boss only hours ago
Original post by AvaAdore
Me too. Quoting it is my sickness. I said you go glen coco to my boss only hours ago

What kind of work do you do ?
(edited 8 years ago)
That's good.
I wouldn't ever approach a female because she has physical appeal... It doesn't' seem right.

I've never approached a female because I want her to be my girlfriend. There is nothing to work on. I don't believe in trying to get the phone number of a female who isn't my friend.

have fun with that friend zone
i carry some real business cards if i have a client or something but i have a few mocked up with call me (number) xx james on the back works every time as i either get there number given in return or they call and i save it in contacts
"Hellooooo.." and then run away giggling
Original post by jamesthehustler
have fun with that friend zone
i carry some real business cards if i have a client or something but i have a few mocked up with call me (number) xx james on the back works every time as i either get there number given in return or they call and i save it in contacts

I don't get friendzoned becuase I don't expect a female to be my girlfriend.
I don't get friendzoned becuase I don't expect a female to be my girlfriend.

i am always successful i have a had a girlfriend i prefer to talk rather than do my arrangement fulfill what i need

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending