How to talk to females. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Feline_Nymphet)
:curious::curious::curious::curious::curious::curious::curious:

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! WHY are you in anon?! :facepalm:

I already quoted you! You're MyLittlePlusle WHY?! WHY have you posted as anon?!
That was an accident.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
It depends, if the female is 'popular', either wait till she's not with her friends or Dont bother trying to talk as from personal experience, it doesnt go well.. If she is nice and friendly, i'd just go up to her and give talking a try, if she's nice then she'll understand if you're nervous!
extermin8or
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by channies)
'Her emotional tampon' loooool

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can safely assure you that a) sum's it up really well and b) it's not worth it.. Really isn't...
Holl64
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Honestly just be nice to her and be casual. Don’t get too up close and personal straight away bc you don’t want to scare her off but if she’s interested in you it should flow naturally, after all we’re just human too aha

Girls are odd and it may take her time to decide what she wants. We often have to chat to other friends and get opinions before we go for stuff so don’t be put off if she doesn’t get in there straight away but she should let you know if she is interested.

Pay attention to how she talks to you and any subtle hints she gives.
Girls are complicated but they will let guys know what they want in their own special ways so just try to watch out for it 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%