Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have filled in a student finance application as though as if I am going into the 2nd year, but based on the UCAS information I have received, Universities are only willing to accept me by making me retake the first year instead of 2nd year as planned (currently doing first year open-university course).

    Can Student Finance England continue supporting me even if it means that i have to redo 1st year at a normal university? Its for the same course.

    Kind regards
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    So long as you only spent one year on the previous course we will still be able to fully fund you for the new one from year one. You can change the course details and the year you have chosen in your online account if you need to .



students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.