Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    SO i firmed drama at QMUL after a long time deciding and I was wondering if there is anyone else who has firmed/applied out there?! maybe i'll be the only one there in september, group work will be interesting...
    :congrats: :rock:

ReputationRep:
    Yes Drama!!!! Top choice here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clara.Moschetta)
    Yes Drama!!!! Top choice here
    woooooo! really felt like i was the only one haha... what made you choose QM???

ReputationRep:
    It was between Goldsmiths and QM for me and I just had a real good look into the course specs; QMs one just seemed more for me. I'm totally in love with all the modules ahahah! What about you!?

ReputationRep:
    omg thats mad me too! goldsmiths is my insurance i loved it there and the whole creative vibe but i think i felt the course suited me more at QM the modules are great aren't they?? ahh i feel so relieved haha. how was your interview at QM?

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.