Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    SO i firmed drama at QMUL after a long time deciding and I was wondering if there is anyone else who has firmed/applied out there?! maybe i'll be the only one there in september, group work will be interesting...
    :congrats: :rock:

ReputationRep:
    Yes Drama!!!! Top choice here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clara.Moschetta)
    Yes Drama!!!! Top choice here
    woooooo! really felt like i was the only one haha... what made you choose QM???

ReputationRep:
    It was between Goldsmiths and QM for me and I just had a real good look into the course specs; QMs one just seemed more for me. I'm totally in love with all the modules ahahah! What about you!?

ReputationRep:
    omg thats mad me too! goldsmiths is my insurance i loved it there and the whole creative vibe but i think i felt the course suited me more at QM the modules are great aren't they?? ahh i feel so relieved haha. how was your interview at QM?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.