Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Finding sex impossible Watch

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to have sex science February, to no avail. I'm a virgin and was very tight, and even now am pretty tight, every time we try the tip will go in to a certain point, and then when either of us tries to make it go deeper it's so incredibly painful that we have to stop.its genuinely really difficult to get past that point physically and not just because of the pain I think. Do I need to man up and take the pain or what? I'm just so confused because I really really want it and we've tried lots of lube, etc. anybody had a similar experience or any recommendations as to how we can make this better

ReputationRep:
    Has he tried fingering you? Start with one then build up until that stops hurting.
    You need to make sure you are fully aroused and also not nervous (as this can cause the muscles to tense).
    Some people do just have a tighter vagina than others, I think it's something to do with the shape. You could always try going to the doctor.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried foreplay? Ask him to go down on you and/or use his fingers. Then use lubrication. Of course it's going to hurt your first time if you don't get ready properly! Use lubrication, it's great. Me and partner did the above and it didn't hurt me at all (felt like a pinch for 10seconds)

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Me and my boyfriend have been trying to have sex science February, to no avail. I'm a virgin and was very tight, and even now am pretty tight, every time we try the tip will go in to a certain point, and then when either of us tries to make it go deeper it's so incredibly painful that we have to stop.its genuinely really difficult to get past that point physically and not just because of the pain I think. Do I need to man up and take the pain or what? I'm just so confused because I really really want it and we've tried lots of lube, etc. anybody had a similar experience or any recommendations as to how we can make this better

Had exactly the same with one partner who was also virgin. Went to the doctor about it, who couldn't find anything physically wrong. They said that it was because she was expecting it to hurt, meaning she tensed up.

Solution was; more foreplay, more lube and try to relax!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Try foreplay; fingering and sex toys to open you up. Lots of lube. With practice you will get better.

Also, there's some other fun things you can do while you are exercising your vagina; buy a fleshlight, handcuff him, blindfold him and use it on him. Stuff like that. Be imaginative, come up with some other things you can do to spice it up until you are ready to go for full intercourse

Even after 2 and a half years of regular sex (twice a week usually - could be more could be less) I am still REALLY tight, Every time my partner enters me, the lower part of the entrance to the vagina tears and hurts a lot, this is even with lots of lube!!!

The best way to make it better is to have lots of foreplay, I often make foreplay last around an hour before we have intercourse as it makes me aroused and naturally lubricated as well as using artificial lube.

Honestly you will have to just bear the pain for the first time, it does get better once you pick up speed and get into the swing of it all, just grit your teeth!!

also try different positions such as you being on top or doggy to see if that helps.

I hope you figure this out, it will either get better or you will learn to deal with it, either way sex will become enjoyable!!

ReputationRep:
    Hhahaha virgins

Thanks for the responses. Yeah fingering is alright one feels fine but hurt loads to begin with, and two is slightly painful, but he does have massive hands and fingers. We also spend a really long time focusing of foreplay, but it still hurts like hell, its like a burning feeling kinda, and my instinct is to jerk back at it. I've tried being on top and it does help a bit, but not massively... i was thinking next time have a few glasses of wine or something to relax me??

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 12, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.