Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Floor six, i haven't found anyone on my floor yet yes I'm on the Newarke point facebook group, my name is Liddie Trundle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsty-lee)
    Yeah add me
    Kirsty I can't find you? What's your name on Facebook? 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliceowen12)
    Kirsty I can't find you? What's your name on Facebook? 😊
    I've added you liddie.. aw I've found like 2 neighbours but that's it haha! I hope you find them

My names Kirsty-lee addy I should be at the top somewhere where are you guys from ?

ReputationRep:
    Aww I know haha I really want to find them to know who I'm with I'm from Leicester what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah add me
    hey sorry I've just seen these, yeah I'm on FB Molly Quinn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LIDANNE)
    Aww I know haha I really want to find them to know who I'm with I'm from Leicester what about you?
    Aw haha have you commented on the Facebook page you might be able to find them there ?😄 Unless they're international 🙈 haha that's good will be asking you were all the best clubs and places to get out are then😂 I'm from staffordshire, If you know where that is?

ReputationRep:
    Aw haha have you commented on the Facebook page you might be able to find them there ?😄 Unless they're international 🙈 haha that's good will be asking you were all the best clubs and places to get out are then😂 I'm from staffordshire, If you know where that is?
    yeah I'v asked on the facebook page but no one is even on my floor! I'm worried so I might change rooms aha, apparently there are still some spaces left on other floors! 🙈 It says my room is mixed gender as well even though I thought that all of the flats were same sex? Yeah I will show you the best places to go out! 💃💃 No I'm not sure where that is, is it far?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing fashion buying (with marketing) and staying in Newarke Point too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LIDANNE)
    yeah I'v asked on the facebook page but no one is even on my floor! I'm worried so I might change rooms aha, apparently there are still some spaces left on other floors! 🙈 It says my room is mixed gender as well even though I thought that all of the flats were same sex? Yeah I will show you the best places to go out! 💃💃 No I'm not sure where that is, is it far?
    so sorry ! Thought I replied I'm on so many of the Dmu sites I can't keep up ! Really have you still not found anyone yet 🙈 yeah! good idea come to my floor 😂 we only haven't found one person so it might not have been booked yet 🙌👠 oh my lord! What if your the only girl though 😳 I hope you get nice room mates.
    Aw that would be great ! PARTYY!
    It's about half an hour from Birmingham, that's the only way I can describe it 😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janetappouni)
    I'm doing fashion buying (with marketing) and staying in Newarke Point too!
    YAY ! What floor are you on ??

ReputationRep:
    YAY ! What floor are you on ??
    Block C, on the ground floor in flat 3! how about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janetappouni)
    Block C, on the ground floor in flat 3! how about you??
    Aw I'm in block F!

ReputationRep:
    Hi just seen seen your thread.. I'm doing fashion buying & marketing at DMU

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillymantell)
    Is anybody else doing Fashion Buying??
    Hi just seen seen your thread.. I'm doing fashion buying & marketing at DMU

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly1122)
    are you with marketing or design???
    Hi I'm going to DMU to do fashion buying & marketing this September too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing fashion buying with marketing in September as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Papworthsophie)
    I'm doing fashion buying with marketing in September as well
    Same here what halls are you staying in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SCARTY93)
    Same here what halls are you staying in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in Liberty park

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, this may look weird as this discussion was a long time ago but i am in year 13 at the moment and i am looking at applying for Fashion buying with marketing, is there any way you can tell me how you are finding it and also what your predicted grades were for a levels when they got sent off in the personal statement, reason for this is because i am pretty set on coming to this university and im worried that because of my predicted grades i wont get an offer. Thankyou

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.