Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Is your heart in your vagina? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grapes12)
    That's really sad I'm sorry it didn't work out
    I know what you mean, maybe it is the frame of mind we are in when we enter the relationship or sexual encounter?
    It's okay, it's in the past now Yeah, I definitely think so, especially as he had quite recently come out of a long term relationship. It's not surprise he wasn't ready for another one, really!

ReputationRep:
    I'm kinda hoping my heart isn't in my vagina, I've always considered myself as one of those people that keeps their heart in their pocket. Time will telI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeldaintheflesh)
    It's okay, it's in the past now Yeah, I definitely think so, especially as he had quite recently come out of a long term relationship. It's not surprise he wasn't ready for another one, really!
    Yeah I know how you feel. Don't worry, theres someone out there for you! Just have to wait

(Original post by phunky_fresh)
    I'm kinda hoping my heart isn't in my vagina, I've always considered myself as one of those people that keeps their heart in their pocket. Time will telI
    Heart in their pocket? I've never heard this expression haha, what does it mean?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know how you feel. Don't worry, theres someone out there for you! Just have to wait

Heart in their pocket? I've never heard this expression haha, what does it mean?
    Lmao I made it up. Basically the opposite to wearing your heart on your sleeve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Lmao I made it up. Basically the opposite to wearing your heart on your sleeve.
    Ohhhh hahaha, thatll be why. That's fair enough then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    Are you sure you haven't made this saying up?

I mean what in the nine-hells is the male equivalent? Although I suppose that explains the throbbing...
    Thinking with the wrong head

If you haven't heard the expression, it basically applies to girls who will have casual sex with someone and fall for them instantly.
    I've had very good sexual partners and not felt a thing for them at all afterwards, and very bad ones where I have become so infatuated with them I've lost sleep. And vice versa, so I don't think it is the skill that does it.
    So basically, (girls) do you fall for guys you've slept with easily? Or do you keep sex and love separate?
    WTF, your heart in your vagina, never heard of that saying, but then again, when I do thrust inside it feels more like entering a coronary artery than a vagina lol

(Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    Thinking with the wrong head
    Lol:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Surprised at how so many of you are new to this statement; ive heard of it plenty off times and its not like you need a masters in English to understand it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    Surprised at how so many of you are new to this statement; ive heard of it plenty off times and its not like you need a masters in English to understand it
    Maybe some are just slower than others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feline_Nymphet)
    You...really need to take some classes in psychology. Not because you're crazy :nah: but because all your answers for female sexology are there :yy:

I can tell you a little bit. Everyone is different, yes, but our functions are all the same. Sex drive naturally empowers people to look for partners, and then:

"Dr. Fisher: Having sex can trigger love—probably because after orgasm, there’s a peak in dopamine activity. So watch out if you casually bed down with someone—you might unintentionally fall for them."

:yy: Idk anyone who doesn't know this but I felt posting a quote from a professional would suffice.
    This is true as ****

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 20, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.