Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Depressed...Did badly in an exam? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It was RS Edexcel Unit 1. My teacher never taught us to use paragraphs, or start your answer with "I". I felt so confident when I got out because my content was so good...I learnt so much. But all because my exam technique was wrong I don't know what to do. ((((((. Bye bye 6 A*s. I've got 2 biology exams tomorrow and I have a stomach ache because I'm so depressed I tried SO HARD!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyheyeee)
    It was RS Edexcel Unit 1. My teacher never taught us to use paragraphs, or start your answer with "I". I felt so confident when I got out because my content was so good...I learnt so much. But all because my exam technique was wrong I don't know what to do. ((((((. Bye bye 6 A*s. I've got 2 biology exams tomorrow and I have a stomach ache because I'm so depressed I tried SO HARD!
    Don't worry . The best thing is to put it behind you . what has happened has happened nothing you can do about it. Just move on and revise for the next subjects. as long as you do your best that is the most anyone can ask. Just aim for A* in all the other exams . sitting worry about what happened today though will not get you the A* in you other subjects.

Not everyone can be perfect
    .Good look with the rest of your exams

ReputationRep:
    You may lose a couple of marks for the lack of paragraphs, but as long as you included I __etc... at least some point, it should be alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandorax)
    You may lose a couple of marks for the lack of paragraphs, but as long as you included I __etc... at least some point, it should be alright
    thanks means a lot

ReputationRep:
    thanks means a lot
    Np, if it makes you feel any better in one of my rs questions I accidentally mixed up allah and muhammad on a crucial point ( I was rushing and for some reason wrote them the wrong way round) and still got an A*, instead of feeling frustrated about the past, take that frustration and turn it into motivation for achieving better in the next paper

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.