hksikh2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys is anyone like super good at of mice and men becuase I have got my CA soon but have no ideas. If you are could u respond to this and send me a pm and I shall ask loads of quesitons please, I am really struggling
username1899909
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hksikh2000)
Hey guys is anyone like super good at of mice and men becuase I have got my CA soon but have no ideas. If you are could u respond to this and send me a pm and I shall ask loads of quesitons please, I am really struggling
Pm me
bethanystephens_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
pm me i can email you my book analysis etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gingerbread101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You can PM me if you want, I got full marks in all of my coursework and do literature at A Level
Kunza
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Message me, I got an A in GCSE and do English literature at A level, I have my files saved which may be useful to you
Lovinlife2
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You can PM too GCSE English Literature was a great strength of mine and I really enjoyed it! I can break things down for you and help you with analysis of chapters and characters etc.
ewwww school
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
would anyone on here possibly be able to lend me some help too? my exam is on monday and there are too many things i dont know and too many 'important' quotes that probably arent even that important
asifa129
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ewwww school)
would anyone on here possibly be able to lend me some help too? my exam is on monday and there are too many things i dont know and too many 'important' quotes that probably arent even that important
Feel free to message me...i have all my notes from 2 years ago and mock essays written by myself of A-A* grade...loads of notes and can answer any queries you have about mice and man.
asifa129
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Feel free to message me...i have my notes from 2 years ago which are in great detail and also have many sample essays written by myseld which are of grade A-A* and also my own controlled assessment which was graded A*. Feel free to aks as many Qs and i will try to respond to you queries as soon as.

GOOD LUCK
Neuth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm sure you have enough helpers now, but I did Of Mice and Men for GCSE (A*) and I'm taking English Literature for A-Level (predicted an A) :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (16)
7.84%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (14)
6.86%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (43)
21.08%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (26)
12.75%
No, nothing has changed (67)
32.84%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (38)
18.63%

Watched Threads