Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

of mice and men need urgent help!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys is anyone like super good at of mice and men becuase I have got my CA soon but have no ideas. If you are could u respond to this and send me a pm and I shall ask loads of quesitons please, I am really struggling
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hksikh2000)
    Hey guys is anyone like super good at of mice and men becuase I have got my CA soon but have no ideas. If you are could u respond to this and send me a pm and I shall ask loads of quesitons please, I am really struggling
    Pm me

ReputationRep:
    pm me i can email you my book analysis etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You can PM me if you want, I got full marks in all of my coursework and do literature at A Level

ReputationRep:
    Message me, I got an A in GCSE and do English literature at A level, I have my files saved which may be useful to you
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You can PM too GCSE English Literature was a great strength of mine and I really enjoyed it! I can break things down for you and help you with analysis of chapters and characters etc.

ReputationRep:
    would anyone on here possibly be able to lend me some help too? my exam is on monday and there are too many things i dont know and too many 'important' quotes that probably arent even that important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ewwww school)
    would anyone on here possibly be able to lend me some help too? my exam is on monday and there are too many things i dont know and too many 'important' quotes that probably arent even that important
    Feel free to message me...i have all my notes from 2 years ago and mock essays written by myself of A-A* grade...loads of notes and can answer any queries you have about mice and man.

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to message me...i have my notes from 2 years ago which are in great detail and also have many sample essays written by myseld which are of grade A-A* and also my own controlled assessment which was graded A*. Feel free to aks as many Qs and i will try to respond to you queries as soon as.

GOOD LUCK

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you have enough helpers now, but I did Of Mice and Men for GCSE (A*) and I'm taking English Literature for A-Level (predicted an A) :yep:

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.