The Student Room Group

French GCSE tomorrow 12 May

I've always struggled with French in the past 2 years however my teacher entered me for higher for both listening and reading. I haven't done much revision but what could I do to get me at least a B/C tomorrow??! I have As/Bs in coursework and got an A in one of my speakings and a C in another speaking.. I find the papers really difficult so what can I do? How do you revise/practice for the listening and reading?!

Scroll to see replies

well I'm doing the exact same with the exact same situation except I'm on D or C constantly. I've decided thrive the genesis I am to do next to no revision today and just accept a C grade overall as I need to concentrate on more important sunjects such as science and mass which I will be taking for a level

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tommy1499
well I'm doing the exact same with the exact same situation except I'm on D or C constantly. I've decided thrive the genesis I am to do next to no revision today and just accept a C grade overall as I need to concentrate on more important sunjects such as science and mass which I will be taking for a level

Posted from TSR Mobile

that is so me right now
Reply 3
use vocabexpress if your school uses it, or use samlearning and click on the edexcel course for french. It's never too late lol, i've got the same exam tomorrow. Goodluck!
Reply 4
Original post by Tommy1499

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah thats what i feel like doing seeing as i have to revise biology and cram in a whole unit of sociology for thursday
Hey! Since Year 11 started I fell out with my French teacher and got kicked out her class lol... I hate French and don't care about it! My courseworks are at C/D and i've been entered for higher. Cant wait for the exam tommorow had enough of this bs subject!
Reply 6
Original post by izzz98
use vocabexpress if your school uses it, or use samlearning and click on the edexcel course for french. It's never too late lol, i've got the same exam tomorrow. Goodluck!

might use samlearning, thank you and good luck!!
everyone was worried for our RE exam today but it seems no one cares when it comes to French TOMMOROW, it's more of a subject you have to spend a lot of time to learn or your just naturally good at it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys is this OCR?
Reply 9
Original post by K K
I've always struggled with French in the past 2 years however my teacher entered me for higher for both listening and reading. I haven't done much revision but what could I do to get me at least a B/C tomorrow??! I have As/Bs in coursework and got an A in one of my speakings and a C in another speaking.. I find the papers really difficult so what can I do? How do you revise/practice for the listening and reading?!

omg. Im in the same position some papers are hard some are easy - NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL TO DO! IM FREAKIIIIIIIING OUT DUDE.!
Reply 10
What exam boards are you doing, I'm doing WJEC tomorrow .. Im going in with AAAB in my coursework..
I'm doing WJEC aswell tomorrow, except my coursework is CBBA* I'll be lucky if I get a C..
Edexcel tomorrow... Listening, reading and writing: 9am - 11:15am!
Reply 13
Original post by georgielangler
I'm doing WJEC aswell tomorrow, except my coursework is CBBA* I'll be lucky if I get a C..

Well done on your A*! PM me :-)
Hey,
I've got both my wjec ones tomorrow too!
I'm going in with I think AAA*A* in the coursework so fingers crossed...
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nelson Barnaby
Edexcel tomorrow... Listening, reading and writing: 9am - 11:15am!

Holy **** that is crazy!
Doing AQA tomorrow; reading and listening
Had my last ever french lesson today! Never have to do it again after tomorrow :biggrin:DD
So happy
I have A*s on all my coursework and speakings
So I can pretty much afford to get a C or B in the exams and still get an A* overall
I'm doing this French tomorrow, coursework is sitting on a high A/A* and would like to get that in the exam, any tips for last minute prep? Unlike lots of people, this is a subject I'm highly interested in as I'll be taking it next year.
I'm on the AQA board, I'm going into the exam with AAA* have to redo my speaking exam on Wednesday since the file mine was saved on was corrupted 😑 Can easily do the reading paper but it's the listening I'm absolutely hate 😱

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rainbowhorror01
Doing AQA tomorrow; reading and listening
Had my last ever french lesson today! Never have to do it again after tomorrow :biggrin:DD
So happy
I have A*s on all my coursework and speakings
So I can pretty much afford to get a C or B in the exams and still get an A* overall

Oooh well done you!
Did you get full UMS on the coursework then??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending