Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    What time are people's Edexcel Listenings? Mine's at 10:30 but some in my school are going in at 11:15...

Going in with 4 A*'s in the coursework so fingers crossed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackmolineux)
    Oooh well done you!
    Did you get full UMS on the coursework then??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got 58/60 on one and 60/60 on the other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R7499)
    What time are people's Edexcel Listenings? Mine's at 10:30 but some in my school are going in at 11:15...

Mine start at 8:40

ReputationRep:
    I'm AQA. I have absolutely no idea what my coursework grades are (Did you guys all get told??? Huh.) but I think from the sort of 'this is where you're working at' 30 second talk before my last speaking I'm at an high A possibly A*.

Though, to be honest, I don't know about you but I've never really revised for french listening and reading...I mean, can you really?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I am doing EDEXCEL French tomorrow.
    I have coursework that is generally good. Writing - A*A* Speaking A*A
    If I manage to get an average B in both of my exams tomorrow (Listening & Reading)
    What grade do you think I am able to achieve overall?

Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    You will probably get an A overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rit101)
    If I manage to get an average B in both of my exams tomorrow (Listening & Reading)

Many thanks.
    How are you revising?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing WJEC? Well something like that I've been put on foundation which has irritated me immensely. Highest grade is a C and that's what 80-90%!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sierra Beckx)
    How are you revising?

VocabExpress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R7499)

Mine is 9am - 9:45

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it guys? I think it was difficult...

ReputationRep:
    i did the aqa today, thought the listening was hard but reading not too bad. There was a couple that i just couldnt get but heyho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rit101)

Many thanks.
    A* is 270/300 UMS overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redevil9)
    (Original post by abbeyfb)
    i did the aqa today, thought the listening was hard but reading not too bad. There was a couple that i just couldnt get but heyho.
    I loved the reading; some of it was soooo easy like the question asking you to identify which holiday they were talking about
    The listening was pretty hard though - and the fire alarm went of in the middle of mine so everyone had to leave the building and they had to pause the tape!

ReputationRep:
    Some kid in my class accidentally sat the foundation listening, so he told the invigilator and they let him sit the higher listening afterwards. Then while he was sitting the higher reading, our exam officer person came to rip up the first one he did(as he wasn't meant to do that tier) but they ripped up the second one he did by accident, so he had to do it again XD

ReputationRep:
    The ocr french exams easier than expected ; the reading was easy but the listening had a couple tricky questions

ReputationRep:
    In my listening exam the CD kept glitching and skipping which was very frustrating. The examiners eventually had to halt the exam take out the cd and find us a new one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redevil9)
    Reading was easier than Listening, but overall two really nice papers, think I did really well! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbowhorror01)
    Some kid in my class accidentally sat the foundation listening, so he told the invigilator and they let him sit the higher listening afterwards. Then while he was sitting the higher reading, our exam officer person came to rip up the first one he did(as he wasn't meant to do that tier) but they ripped up the second one he did by accident, so he had to do it again XD
    That invigilator should be fined or sacked, I know it was an accident but still that's harsh on the pupil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endian Chief)
    That invigilator should be fined or sacked, I know it was an accident but still that's harsh on the pupil.
    I suppose, but accidents happen. I'm sure they remembered most of the answers.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.